URGENT: Outdoor flowering plants sick, need help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HCL, Aug 18, 2009.

1. #1 HCL, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    I have three videos of my babies who seem like they aren't doing too well. It is very bright in the blackberry bush I keep them in so the videos might be hard to see sometimes, so if that's the case then my apologies. Some of the tops are starting to get a little yellow but they are still producing some very beautiful soon-to-be buds, but you can see when I show the bottom half of the plant the leaves are very yellow or even dead. I just want to know what's wrong, since I've been growing these since late Feb/early March and don't want to lose them now.

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/642709453ea28ab1/]zSHARE - Vids.rar[/ame]

2. I know a lot of people don't want to download the videos to watch them, but this is VERY urgent; I don't want my babies to die or mess up this late into it and will +rep whoever can point me in the right direction.

3. Take pictures.

Are the bottoms getting any light? What is the soil PH, what nutes?

4. I have to wait until later today because they are inside of a blackberry bush and in direct sunlight so it gets really bright in there.

And the last time I checked pH it was low 7's (7.1 I believe) and using Miracle-Gro slow-release pellets (the exact name I can't remember, since I'm growing in a buddy's backyard in a safe place), but they are little green balls that are supposed to be released over a time of three months. I'll post the name as soon as I go back today and check.

5. those time release nutes are not a good idea

6. yeah miracle grow ferts arent a good idea