Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*urgent* Is This Shit Mold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 DiamondSupply, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    I know,some assholes will say oh shit its Trichomes. NOT IT ISN'T. The pic isn't clear enough, in real life I can see it. Compared to trichomes I need to zoom in.

The tops are white. Not crystalized or transparent.

Is it mold? Urgent,cuz thats the bud I have for tonight lol

http://i.imgur.com/9jOIXht.jpg
     Open in the picture in another window to zoom in the circle

2. Thought it had uploaded haha :p

3. Is the bud wet or damp? It certainly looks suspicious

4. #6 DiamondSupply, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Normal,was in a Mason Jar since about half a month,just took it out(just finsihed the stuff I had)
    Under my roof(of my room),dry area. 
    The bud is really really soft, it's almost fun touching it. :lol:

5. If its really soft id say its moldy. I had a bag of amnesia then went mouldy then actually turned into like brown fluff it was so soft lol

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

6. Well it was soft since i've bought it so...anyways. I'll smoke out my friend and see if he dies :LOL:

7. It does look moldy to me

8. Ah ok, yeah lol. And take the mouldy bit off first if you are gonna smoke it anyway :p

9. It's hard to tell from the picture. It kind of just looks like clear trichomes that gleam in pictures, I get that effect on a lot. And I notice it's on the sugar leaf, an area which is likely to have less developed resin. However it definitely shouldn't be thought to not be moldy just from that. I would smell the bud, look for an abnormal aroma, an unpleasant smell that you wouldn't expect. If the white spots are clumpy, or appear at all 'fuzzy' then it's mold.

10. Well,the little white spots. I blow on them,I can see them move(cuz of the wind lol) and I can see it clearly with my eye at about 15cm-20cm from the bud. Compared to trichs,I need to zoom in

11. Cut it off get rid of the moldy section

12. Iv seen moldy buds on and off plants it looks like it may be

13. I wouldn't risk it, im thinking it's mold.

14. what happens if you smoke moldy weed?

15. I've done it before, not on purpose, my friend smoked me out, and when he told me to pack a bowl i noticed, It wasn't really moldy, just a spot or two. Didn't feel any different, didnt make me sick, I picked the mold out, my friend said he never noticed, so i guess i smoked some. lol Im sure its not good for you.