Urgent help needed asap!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by loolzokay, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I gotta get going to head back to my parents that live 1 1/2 hours away, I simply came to check up on the girls and water/feed them and I came across something when I went to go place everything back into their chambers. This is cotton candy, she's 9 weeks old today (63 days flowering) and the one main cola that foxtailed or split into numerous different seems to have grown white mold inbetween the split colas. Included are some pictures,

Firstly, can anyone give me some feedback on what it is and exactly what to do with it? I'm about to chop that cola off and try to salvage the lower node bud atleast, but I just want someone who has experience with this to tell me what the best way to deal with this. I believe it's from the moisture/darkness of being between those splitends.

I'm pretty depressed now, and gotta get going asap, so i'm hoping someone can get back to me as soon as possible!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry, but it looks like mold. How's the humidity ?

3. got a humidity problem there. just clean it out as best you can and lower the humidity. it ain't gonna kill you.