URGENT HELP!!! My plant is dying and I dont know why, URGENT!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mongril, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Hello there!
    So I'm new to the site and I came here simply because I seek some wise wisdom from fellow growers:D, at this current moment in time I'm raising two little beautiful plants, the one being some random local South African Outdoor Strain and the other being Kera Dwarf, which is auto flowering which I got from a shop in Amsterdam. Now Iam growing both of these plants indoors (you can see in the pictures below) BUT my problem is my Kera Dwarf seems to be very sick at the moment.

Now before I start explaining whats wrong I just didnt randomly start growing, I got everything I needed and did a ton of research so that I would be prepaired incase anything happened. NOW to the problem, as you can see below in the pictures I have included, the Kera Dwarf had a nitrogen problem. I did research and found that "the claw" would apprear on random leaves (you can see in pictures below) and that also the leaves would turn yellow and start from the tips. (ALL PICTURES BELOW SHOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)
    Also I found out that I was feeding my plant to much nitrogen which caused all of this, so I found out i needed to flush the soil. I did so and nothing seemed to help, so I re-potted the plant and changed the soil. I made sure I didnt damage any roots and did so with extreme care.

I also noticed that the top of the plant has starting turning purple and so has the bud, you can see in the pictures below too.

I'm really upset that she is slowly dying and Ive tried to do everything I can to keep her alive, SO i found this website and I really really need some advice/help on brining this baby back to life!!

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY HELP let me know, thank you everyone! ONELOVE
    :passing-joint::weed:

IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG IMG_2633.JPG IMG_2634.JPG IMG_2636.JPG IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2638.JPG

2. you should have potted up to a 3 us gallon or more months ago

do so now

no food for 2-3 week

even then very light

but water well

good luck

ps welcome to gc

• Like Like x 2
  3. No green thumb for you. Go get your medical card

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks like they are almost done....id say cut tour loses and start over

• Like Like x 1
  5. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like she's a day or two away from harvest as it is... I wouldn't worry-by the time you whack em down n hang em to dry, it's not like it'll keel over n rot to dust. Might lose .01 of a gram of yield... But I doubt it tbh

7. Yep those are.toast