Urban Dictionary Grasscity LOL

Discussion in 'General' started by twnty8gramz, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']The only mod that GC seems to have a problem with anymore is WW.
    I notice its mostly new users that bitch about him to.
    Maybe its just become the "cool" thing among the 2012's to talk shit about Will?

Personally I don't see a problem but maybe that's because I've never had my thread closed down by him.[/quote]

I've noticed that as well. He's a fair mod honestly. I got a little write up from him when I had newly joined and had a little hatred for the guy but after a while you have to realize if you wanna be here you gotta follow their rules...don't like it then don't come. He seems like he'd be cooler to talk to off GC. Still a cool guy though.

2. Lmao fucking great

3. I don't have any issues with te mods I may make little jokes here and there but the mods are cool and just want gc to be the best site it can be inside the rules. If y'all got a problem with the mods it's bc you don't follow rules, and that's your own fuxking fault

4. Eerily accurate....

5. #25 Diceman, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    Lmao. That's some good shit right there..

I used to hate the mods...till I accepted that I was breaking rules over and over that I agreed the follow. They could've easily banned me lol

Are they unfair sometimes? Sure...we all are. But withiut them this place would be one giant troll cave.

I mean shit they aren't paid anything..we should be glad someone volunteers their time to keep this place clean...Ish Lol. Plus most of what they enforce aren't rules they made..it's stuff the owner wants.

Don't hate the player, get the fuck off the court. :smoke:

6. Qft!!

The guy who started that WW hate thread last night made another apologizing and saying that once he read the rules over he realized WW had just been doing his job. I have a feeling the same would be true for anyone who has a personal vendetta against him. It's like people don't like the rules so they take it out on the guy who most often enforces them. Makes no sense

7. I usually hate meme's, but in this case...

Attached Files:

8. :love:

Grasscity, met some of the coolest people on here!

:love:

9. Flame me if you'd like but...

I like the Mods... :smoke: Honestly, I love everybody here aside from the trolls. And the pricks, which there are very few of.

10. Not necessarily. GrassCity has a notorious reputation for it's mods being Nazis - everyone knows it. I've seen people get warned for the most ridiculous things here. Did you know just typing 2 letters can get you a 15 point infraction?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.