Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ur take on tasty puffs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedanksta, Nov 21, 2003.

1. i agree. that shits wack. might be good on some bammer...but dont you dare put that shit on my weed :smoking:

if you need artificial flavoring on your weed you need to go get your card and visit some of the dispensaries in cali for some real flavor mmm i miss that lemon diesel i got when i was visiting

2. bumping this instead of making a new thread

i just got some of these, they're great for schwag. rasta rootbeer ftw

3. Never tried them, a buddy of mine got some once though, he says it makes a big difference. I've grown to like the taste of weed. The smell I always loved, but the taste used to throw me sometimes.

Organic always tastes awesome, better than the chemical after taste of unflushed hydro.

4. tasty puffs are gross?

why would you dry a chemical on your herb then smoke it? people are so strange these days.

5. Tasty puffs are strong. I only put this on crappy smoke, never the good stuff. Why would you need to help good stuff? It always tasted sooooooooo good!

But! I did find that if I only

1. Put it on crappy smoke to give it some thrill.

2. Only use it on occasion with a hitter.

3. never put it with my main stash. I have some stash tins, I buy from this head shop down the way from us like the tasty puffs, it keeps it seperated and fresh from the smell. They have a website www.kublnicks.com

Things are good. Not a bad idea, and it competes with flavored papers. Toss up! Really go for a blunt paper if I need more. I go with a "Special" hitter when I smoke tasty puff.

I can't be sure that thye are the cheapest, I dont shop around much, but they treated me with such kindness, and gave me an indefinite coupon for my next order, that even if they were a bit higher than some, they won me to come back and shop there.

Nice cool people! We need more of these kinds of people here in this world.

I believe it took me going through about 6 to find that I like the blueberry thrill more than any of the other ones I tried. I know there are about 2 dozen i think.

Sometimes I even dip some smoke in it and let it just sit. This makes it smell better in my stash room.

I see those that don't like it, I seen those who like it. Just depends on if you find one you like fast enough. Yes some are foul! Some stink! but , I found out there was one for me.

Thanks for listening people, you all rock! :hello:;):cool::p:eek::rolleyes::D:wave::eek::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. i love em, get the watermellon, you wont be disappointed

7. theyre pretty cool ive just used some of my friends in a blunt and it just made it taste more like a blunt wrap, we didnt use that much though it was his first time using it and he didnt want to over do it. i may go get some tomorrow now that you mentioned it and take some bong hits with it :)

8. Sweet, now that people have used them with good results... I shall continue to buy a zip of mids and some tasty drops

9. I take out the menthol balls in the camel crush cigarettes and put that tiny bit of liquid in a blunt or bowl and it give a nice menthol cooling feeling to the smoke. I cant take as large of hits though, but sometimes thats good because you waste less.

10. Weird, didnt know there was little menthol balls in camel cigs..

11. If you have to artificially improve the taste of your bud that's terrible to me. You should enjoy the taste of weed as weed.

12. Camel crushes have a ball in the filter that you pop with your fingers to release menthol into the filter, causing the smoke to taste like the additive.

13. That's funny, last week I was smoking a Newport and I was like "what if they made menthol weed?" I was gonna find a way to do it, thanks for reminding me.

14. Could be interesting for a change. I'm dying to find out what the opium flavor tastes like :smoking:

15. never heard of them but i do like putting honey inside my blunts. that tastes really goood!

16. They good stuff homie, but you gotta know how to tell the diff between dank bud, and drops, some douchebag tried to sell me 'watermelon' kush for 25 a g cuz he put some tasty on it, i was like fuck you kid lol

17. This.

18. THAT STUFF IS HORRIBLE.
    DO NOT TAKE IT.
    Tastes BAD.
    Even WORSE for your health.

19. lol this thread is 7 years old

20. Sweet jesus this thread is old. I was in 7th grade when this thread was made. That is weird to think about.