Upstate NY mom, son charged with growing marijuana.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Phisherman, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Upstate NY mom, son charged with growing marijuana

2. damn dude, upstates usuallly the best place to go grow

3. Discharging his gun in his house? What was he doing, shooting rats? That sounds fishy to me.

4. It was for personal use. Honest officer.

5. So they didn't get charged with intent to distribute or growing?

6. I guess not. NY is a pretty liberal state but maybe they convinced someone its personal only.

7. Stupidity. Growing hundreds of plants and shooting a gun in your house to attract attention.

8. Why the hell do the news media still call it "pot"? It's called cannabis when it's in the plant form; when it's harvested and cured its called marijuana. They sound like young republicans or some shit calling it pot. For real, use its real name.

9. I was thinking the same thing

10. maybe the police didnt find a large quantity of money and maybe they were just using the marijuana for personal use

11. Absolutely man! It shall no longer be refered to as "pot". From now on, cannabis shall be known by simply "cannabis" or one of the following only - Sativa, Indica, Puff, Draw, Weed, Ganja, Grass, Bhang, Dagga, Mary Jane, marijuana, Dope, Hash(eesh), Herb, Wacky backy, Tea, Thc, Chronic, Sensimilia, Bush, Solid, Lambsbread, Reefer, Greenleaf, Sweetleaf, Bud, Kif, Toke, Rope, Hemp, Hop, Smoke, Greens, Colly, Doobage, Shit, Black, Rocky, Slate, Gold Seal, Golf Ball, Northern Lights, Desert Orchid, Skunk, Gear, Orange Leaf, Pollen, Black Widow, Squidgy Black, Redline, Hippie lettuce, Dime Bag, White Widdow, Californian Orange, Strawberry cough, Soapbar, Poobar, Dirt, Super skunk, Maoi wowi, Green, Bud, Crystals

12. Actually thats pretty funny, this happens alot in that area.
    I'm from Poughkeepsie, NY n I remember reading in the newspaper this summer that some 20 year old got arrested because he was shooting a shotgun out the window in the air while he was drunk & growing weed in the house. When ever I see it it usually cuz someone was trying to rob them n dude goes upstairs n grabs his gun n shoots at em out the window n misses. Nobody ever gets shot in Poughkeepsie, theres mad shooting just nobody hits anything