Upstairs bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by shadowsabrex2, Dec 24, 2010.

1. so Im chillin in my room smoking a few bowls and ive been doing this for like a year and a half. well I get a face book message that reads this

If I smell weed and/or cigarettes one more time in my apartment... ever... I will be calling the landlord... I'm done smelling it....

Now our landlord and I have an agreement on cigarettes obviously not weed. I have 2 roomates as well. But since my room is the chill zone where we do the majority of our smoking and my room has no windows to open. how do I continue my lifestyle and dont have to worry about the upstairs bitch knowing. and me in my apartment

2. Walk up there right now, pound on the door and tell her to mind her own fucking business

3. then the bitch might be a REAL bitch and just call the cops....
    Best to listen or go to one of your friends places and smoke out a window...

4. Go tell her if she want's to talk then she should stop hiding behind Facebook. Seriously, Facebook has given pussies nuts the size of grapefruits. If she continues to be a bitch, leave, then go grind up a half of some schwag, then chuck that shit all over the place in her apartment. Also throw a bunch of baggies in there and pull out your phone and pretend to call the cops lol :D

5. Leave a dead skunk in your room and go out of town for the weekend.
    Show that bitch who's boss.

6. #6 Continuum, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    Go upstairs and ask her politely to explain her problem, and if there might be some way the two of you can come to some kind of a mutual agreement.

Do this while dressed as The King from the Burger King commercials and holding an oar. I guarantee she'll be more compliant.

7. I wouldn't try talking to her if it was me. I may just be wierd like that but whatever. It might be a good idea to find anther chill spot in your apartment where there are windows. At least for a while so she can cool off a little.

8. sounds like you shouldn't smoke in your apartment. just take a walk, it's more fun anyways.

9. uhm, sploof? ozium? this little guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIel4Rb0DyU]YouTube - Smoke Buddy Is AWESOME![/ame]

10. There is only one solution and it is quite obvious

TAP DAT ASS :cool:

11. Oh and welcome to the city :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

12. Put dead fish in envelope. Wait till she goes on vacation. Leave fish in mailbox. Get stoned and watch the show.

13. #13 mosaicAce, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    vaporize! doesn't really smell at all outside of the room you do it in, but its better to have some sort of ventilation.. blow bong hits out a window, that doesn't stink too much.

even though she was rude about it she has a right to not want that smell in her house.. i'd be annoyed too but i think weed smells way better than cigs

14. Get a smoke buddy.

/thread.

15. Delete your facebook account, never have to worry about seeing her posts again :smoke: