Upset and lonely :/

Discussion in 'General' started by greenhemp46, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I feel shitty too. Cant really think of anything to say thatd help you out.. It could be much worse man.. Whatd id give to be off on my own somewhere and leave all this bullshit behind. A few days ago id rather been dead then deal with this. If this really upsets you then id hate to imagine how youd be if some real shit happened.

2. Hey :wave:
    I'm having a similar problem, i tell my friends from high school and people i know to text me and such to hang out and do stuff, but they never do... I feel kinda isolated, but i know once i get a job, that will help. I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to, though, im on gc most every day..

3. I have anxiety issues, so that didn't help.. but yeah, i know, shit has happend, i just shut down and its all good... or not..

4. sorry, i get that everyone has their issues but this just isn't cool. who are you to tell him he shouldn't be feeling shitty?

5. A human being. Feeling shitty is a choice, at the end of the day. You can choose to be miserable and shitty or you can choose to be happy.

I'll sit in this thread and wait for the one genious to quote half my post and say "Not if you have depression!" Yeah, no shit.

6. but seriously, not if you have depression. and besides that i don't think it's a choice to be upset or not. ever gone to a funeral for a family member and been like "you know what, fuck this shit" and had the best day of your life? its doubtful.

7. Have you ever had one of the best days of your life ruined by a single depressing thought? Probably. Why can't it work the other way?

And i'm talking about being upset all the time. I'm talking about when somebody lets their emotions completely run their life. weather it be jelousy, hate, depression. Having a family member die is a completely different scenario, mainly because your mind needs time to basically convince itself that this person is never coming back and that in itself is a sad process.