Upload avatar fail - 500

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Heavn, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hi. I have been trying to change my avatar for a bit now and keep getting this error. I use a Nexus Android mostly. However, I did check it on my desktop and still get the same error. It happens with anything I use for a picture. I've cleared my cache and checked the size. One picture is 10 kb and the other 168 KB.

Thanks

sent via my pet rock

2. I sent you a PM. If I can't help you, I'll pull in LK.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Answered

sent via my pet rock

4. For the record, I have changed Heavn's avatar and another user's avatar. If any other users are getting an Error 500, please let us know. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I am checking this throughly and looks like this seems an issue with Tapatalk. We'll run an update today on the APi to resolve the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I am not using Tapatalk. Using a GC app that Chunk linked me. Sent RMJL another PM. I can't post pictures now except it did work in PM. This is on my Nexus Android device. Have yet to try it on my computer.

Error is:

Editing is not supported for this image.

sent via my pet rock

7. Gc App is originally still built by Tapatalk , it just have a different branding ;)

I'm doing the API tests on staging server now to make sure it won't break anything on live site.Should be done in an hour or so.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ah, information is always good in these cases

sent via my pet rock

9. Can you please clean your App cache and completely close it. After wards please try to see if the issue still occurs or not. The API is updated now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I did as you suggested. Restarted still had the same error issues. I cleared the apps data and that seemed to fix the issue. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Great to hear :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. You dont have a journal .. When will you start one?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1