Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Updated* Violator Kush & Fruit of the Gods Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budgie805, Mar 12, 2010.

1. #1 budgie805, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    I got a quarter total of some Violator Kush and Fruit of the Gods home grown from a friend of mine grown in soil..hydro is good but it lacks yummy/taste if you know what i mean.....Only 45 for the quarter. Check it out... Hope you guys like it..........
    Violator Kush...CRUSTY
    [​IMG]
    Fruit of the Gods..
    [​IMG]

2. #2 MidwestKind, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    You got your pics mixed up man........both pics are of the same nug.

3. they're def different pics.. look dank as fuck regardless :)
    stay high bros

4. haha yea it does look like a view of the same nug from 2 angles...but you never know looks dank as fuck man

5. that top one is almost orange, looks nice. I wish i could get quarters of shit like that for 45.

6. Take a better look boys.;)

Attached Files:

7. oh snap weed forensics is on the scene haha good call man the orange tint throws it off so rough

8. Where in the 805 are you from? Santa Maria here

9. Sorry. Got it fixed idk :smoking:

Camarillo

10. ha we got csi on the scene "cannabis stash investigator"

11. You're a genius!:smoking:

12. Hahahaha nice one man. OP, crazy good pick up at an even crazier price. Happy smoking!!!:smoking:

13. How do you like the Fruit of Gods? It sounds epic, lol.

14. Sorry for the Fuck up

15. It's all good, as long as everyone is high I'm happy.:smoking:

16. look alright, def worth 45 lol but they look to much of the same need to try some new growing techniques i think bro

17. VERY UPLIFTING....it first gets u in the ears..strange but hard to explain