Updated pictures of Kush

Discussion in 'General' started by wunschshrek, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Whats up everyone,

Back in december I posted pictures of the new puppy I was getting from a breeder on here.

People have been asking me for updated pictures of her so I am posting them for everyone.

[​IMG] -- When she was just 6 weeks old (yeah i got her to young, but it was then or never)

[​IMG] -- Picture from today, guarding our house from the neighbor mowing his lawn

[​IMG]
    -- Front Shot

She is about 8 months old in the 2nd and 3rd shot.

Awesome dog, but she requires a lot of work each day. If i dont give her atleast 60-90 minutes of exercise each day she burns it off by running around my house full speed slamming into tables and walls or attacking one of the other dogs (sometimes its no joke either, I have had 2 serious fights over food between my 2 pits).

But it was really my fault, because I didnt get her enough exercise and let her burn off all that excess energy.

Anyway im rambling, enjoy the pictures everyone, this dog is my best friend right now :eek:

2. omg your baby is gorgeous! i love pits. actually, i love every dog, but pits just warm up my heart! she is precious.

• Like Like x 2

3. Thanks Kinkz :)) Appreciate your comment.

I am a dog person too, I love dogs. (Except some of the little ones like poodles and chiahuahua's, remind me more of a squirrel than a dog)

She is my pride and joy right now :D

4. Nice Pit bro
    The name is bomb too man haha

5. Thanks for the comment man, +rep.

Also shameless bump for my doggie :p

6. What a cuttie, My freind has an american bulldog that looks a bit like her but is white. I have to say, despite all the shit ppl say about pits they can be awsome dogs... at least the ones I have met.

PS: Nice name, wish I had been thinking about that kind of stuff when I named my dog :p (Spooner.... I was really baked when I decided that was the name I should go with)

7. Nice pit Wuns. She looks happy

8. haha thats pretty funny.

Nice dog!

• Like Like x 1
  9. awesome pics. always wanted a pit...

10. What up man! Nice to see you around these parts again.

Beautiful dog, and great name.

11. Thats a beautiful dog and its only going to get better with age. Train her well. :hello: