Updated pics of my second week of 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jeepindude, Mar 19, 2014.

1. She's grown so fast I just started feeding her tiger bloom as per FF directions. She's starting to show early signs of flowers image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Congrats
    Looking real healthy. Is this your first grow? What strain are you growing?

3. Jeepindude, she's a beaut. How far are you into flower? And how old is she?

4. Yep this is my first time growing, I bought a half and found 1 seed so I decided to germinate it and see what happens turned out great and she's a female so I'm thrilled! I'm really not sure what the genetics are but I'm positive it's and indica or indica dominant . I would say she's around 8 weeks old and growing an inch or more a day yesterday during lights out she shot up 2 inches! She was all up in my crow when I woke up that morning I couldn't believe it. Thanks for the comments guys

5. And I'm going on week 2 I'm right at a week and a half at these pics

6. What are you using for light?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've got her under 141 actual watt CFL's. I'm adding more this weekend to get to the lower sections

8. Just lst and prune

9. What does LST mean? I was considering pruning it actually but since this is my first grow I'm not 100% which leaves to prune I'd hate to chop a potential bud ya know, any tips?

10. Low stress training or in other words tying down the branches.