Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UPDATED Danky Afghan Goo *NEW PICS 2ND PAGE natural light*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ods, Jan 5, 2010.

1. #1 ods, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
  2. afgoo is one of my favorites. id +rep you but i need to spread some around first

3. haha, it's the thought that counts, thank anyway homie.

4. damn that looks pretty awesome

5. That looks amazing, im growing some purple goo (purple urckle x afgoo), cant wait!

6. Some classic dank man. I love the dull tinge to it. +Rep to you.

7. thanks guys, nitronug, enjoy that purple goo homie, send some of that my way, haha!

8. I totally just picked up a quad of Af Goo yesterday. Maybe our weed was together at some point, that'd be nuts. I really like it, it smokes really tasty. How much did you pick your up for?

9. i will. + rep ods

10. #10 ods, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    oh dude, that would be way sick, sadly i am not in new york right now haha. i'm in vegas, and my dad threw me some dank afgoo nugs when i got home. i just noticed your thread though so i gotta go check out those nugs! :hello:

edit: my bad, thought the other afgoo thread was yours haha, high ass motherfucker.

enjoy homie. :smoking:

11. just a quick bump before bed.

12. Afgoo is good stuff

13. thanks homies.

14. yep thats the afgan goo plentyfull in CT. SHITS CRAZY

15. Looks like you got some dank buds there man, enjoy :bongin:

16. oh yeah, thank you!

17. uhohhh, got some new pics in the natural lighting. thought i would share them will you all. :cool:

[​IMG]

all still the goo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's a great picture of a nug of afgoo with lots of kiefy shake too. :hello:

[​IMG]

one more.

[​IMG]

enjoy city, :D :wave: :smoking:

18. i don't get it, no love?