Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**UPDATED:AMAZING MACRO SHOTS!**OG Kush & White Russian 3 Ounce Medical Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 26, 2011.

1. nice thread

2. Norcal came thru with the 69 cents swisher box!!!

fire looking bud, and a good selection. W.Russian x ak... knock out time :D

3. Came through with the 50 box of Dutches I ordered a couple days ago since they don't sell them at many gas stations on the West Coast. Burnin a 1.2 Cheese Bleez to the face right now.

4. haha sweeet:smoke: 50box should last a stoney night hehehehe

man i remember the days of smokin 14-16 blunts daily haha.
    when your wrap money cost more then your weed money:D

5. haahahhaahahah +rep! I been saying that these days. Blunts are more addictive than marijuana itself, it just becomes an art after so many years, but uses hella bud when you smoke 4-5 daily.

6. I need to move out west, the east coast is not doing it for me anymore.

Great pick up, loved the pictures!

7. Hey man, I hope you feel better!

8. Thanks dude, my shoulders are throbbing today, I had a dislocation on my left shoulder yesterday. Didn't have to go to the hospital, mom got it right back in. No prescribed painkillers today for this excruciating pain, but thank God for Prop 215 to let me live a SEMI-Pain-Free-NON-Addictive Life. Really upsetting whats going on with the dispensaries for people that actually need it.