Update

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Got a few more weeks.. I cut one of the little buds and dried it, thinking it was gonna be something lol and now i know that what you see isn't what you get exactly.. now I know I'm only gonna get like an eighth maybe 5 grams from this lmao but it'll be good!

Attached Files:

2. From the claws and yellow/ brown tips I would say your went/going a little hard on the nutes. Looks great other wise.

3. First grow, not bad. I've definitely seen worse.

Harvest late September, early October? Your yield will be more than expected.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yea it's superrrrr sensitive to N, and I've found the perfect measurement for this plant so no more burning now..
    Thanks man!

5. It's stalk is so thin lol I knew I wasn't gonna get a high yield as is because of the strain bit sheesh I didn't think the buds would be that little, I look at it and imagine it dried up and it's not gonna be much unfortunately.. I was just hoping to maybe get like 5 grams off it maybe a quad but well see, I got about another week or 2 of nutes and then I'm gonna stop, yea I'm thinking in 2-3 weeks it'll be done..
    Here's from this morning...

Attached Files:

6. All those white pistils need to go away. Then the calyxes will swell up. When their ready they will be 2x bigger than they are now. It's not going to happen in 2 weeks.

7. Really? I'm seeing a lot of orange hairs now but I am still having fresh strong white pistils pop.. I just hope it gets to be at least a quarter.. I have a plant I started late July and it's like 6 inches tall. Went out this morning and saw 2 pistils, I am getting luck with these bagseeds! I am manipulating the shit out if the small 9ne so I can have a little thumper come harvest

8. From those first pics I want to say u have over a month left man. The calyxs haven't swelled yet and I can see inbetween the nugs. That'll all fill in when it ripens. You'll know when it does

9. I've seen people lose half their yield from picking two weeks early in indoor grows

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh trust me I'm not even thinking about picking for at least 2 weeks.. I was only saying that if it's to far ahead then I'm gonna do it sunday.. I know man! I wanna see it finally come in to the main stem and be an actual looking nug, the buds are still all pistils and airy! I just wanna try it already! There's these 2 buds that are at the bottom of each cola, they aren't anywhere near the size of the others, can inremove those 2 rn? I took off 1 a week ago because it was so little it wasn't about to be shit, I want the big buds to be bomb so I'm thinking of removing these 2 little ass buds.. Will it mess anything up? I haven't even trimmed in like a month.. tried doing as least stress as possible

11. I'd honestly leave them alone. Buds grow a ton toward the end. Might surprise you.

12. When u do the final harveat, always leave some nugs behind just to see if you pulled too early that way the next time u grow the same strain you'll know. I'm already picking to test. Every three days I'm picking a nug to sample

13. I like to start picking samplers at week 7 till harvest for future reference

14. Sativas a little longer obviously

15. How would I go about that without damaging the entire plant? If i have 2 main colas then I'd have to cut them and the plant would die. Right?

And when you pull do you immediately smoke? Or do you dry for day and jar for a couple days or anything? Na bro I'm telling you they aren't anything compared to the other buds forming. When I get home I will show you

16. My bad man. Been smoking too much weed lol. Always assuming everyone has huge bushes. You're right, with that size you prob can't do that without losing considerable yield.

For the samplers Im speed drying them within 3days. Gotta let the thc convert or else it won't really hit u for long. Taste obviously sucks but what I'm looking for is potency. Once that's good Im gonna dry for 10 days and cure for better taste. 55% humidity 65 degree F in room with no direct airflow on buds

17. If you look at the bottom of the main stems you can kinda see the small small buds growing without a fan leaf, they're practically nothing, maybe like 5 calyces and that's it

Attached Files:

18. Why so cold of a room for the drying? And no direct airflow as in fans? I'm still trying to figure out where I'm gonna dry mine, I'm pretty sure by the time it's harvest it'll be cool temps, I looked ahead and by the end of the month it'll be about 90 for the high and 75 80 at night, but it's the desert so it's cool somewhat.. I'm hoping the heat ends within a couple weeks

19. It's how my buddy that grows super fire top notch OG does it. Also leaves all the leaves on it. Doesn't cut fan leaves. He actually goes a little cooler and dries for two weeks. Says you don't even need to store in jars like that. Ready for smoke. I'm gonna cure it though, 14ish days is a lil too long for me.

20. Hehe yea those r pretty small