update on surgery!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Impala, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, first off i would like to say thank you very much to those of you who wished me luck and talked with last night. im going to try my best to make as much sense as i can because im still a litle disoriented.

had the surgery around 8:30 am this morning and everything went as planned and i just woke up from a much needed nap and im on my way to recovery!

once more thanks again everyoneee :)

2. dude good luck on the surgery im still recovering from jaw surgery a month ago and parts of my face still hurt to touch. but hopefully everything heals up swell with out infection just dont get high and forget to take your antibiotics like i did haha

3. is that you in your avatar? that looks painful dude... and my numbing medication is gradually wearing off so im starting to feel the pain, which sucks. i had an inguinal hernia. best of luck with you and your recovery!! funny thing is, they only gave me painkillers and an antibiotic once i was awake, they didnt give me any to take with the painkillers.

4. ya haha it is a couple days before the surgery!! my stepdads had a couple hernias and they do not look fun. and i guess they didnt give you as many antibiotics becasue its not as prone to infection as your mouth. they gave me a bottle of hydrocodones but they said to try and stick to ibuprofen but i couldnt take it.

5. this is my second inguinal hernia, ive officially got matching scars down around my dick. sweet. ahaha, it really sucks though.. they gave me hydrocodone aswell and i hate that shit.. makes me nauseous and i really dont feel the effects of it :/