Update on my Situation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highasfuck1989, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys, just giving you all an update on my situation, I closed the last thread because it started a debate on religion due to my religious preferences and I didn't want that so I decided to close it. Me and my wife are OK at the moment, but the county, (not sure why) decided to cut off our food stamps, I'm guessing because we can't receive mail and have no address technically so they cut us off. I really really didn't think things could get worse but again I am proven wrong, it's been a day since we ate anything, I try to go to the ponds and lakes and shit and get water to drink, or even a fast food place, they usually let you have a water cup for free, but fuck, this is getting so tiresome. Had 2 interviews and got the 'we'll give you a call' type of thing and that was it, I mean seriously, this is soo fucked up, I guess I'm the only one to blame, ugh.... anyways ,I just thought I'd give you guys an update of sorts, I don't know what we will do for money for food and a place to sleep at night, if any of you can help and are yourselves in a better situation it would be much appreciated, again sorry for the long winded post.

2. #2 Vanilla Acid, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    go to a church,they will give you enough food for awhile. sorry about this man i hope things get better

3. Thanks for the reply, man. I've tried some churches and they are all out, not tons in the area I'm in and can't go very far because the little money I do have is for gas for moving my car every few days

4. Try a day labor place for immediate work and pay.

Or stand outside Home Depot. Spring is here, you might be able to find some permanent work, from a contractor.

How is it you are high as F and can't get food. There is a Place in Bakersfield called, Set Free, try that,for a place to stay, recovery and food.

5. Is ur wife just pissed

6. did you try craigslist?

7. I'm not anymore..I used to be before all this went down

8. Had 2 interviews with a few people from it

9. She is doing ok, but she is doing her best to find something too

10. If youre that starving go and steal some noodles from a store somewhere, you gotta eat dude.

11. Yea thats my last resort, hope it wont have to come to that

12. Ahh man I don't know exact situation but it sounds ruff. Try family members? If not then keep trying for work. Even try McDonald's or any fast food place actually most of them will hire you as they always need employment.

13. Swallow your pride before you starve to death and jump into a dumpster behind a bread store or some shit, hell, Pizza Hut is a good meal usually.

Fuckin' sucks, head up, chief.:cool:

14. If you lived in England is be able to help :/

Only you can finish th

15. Thanks dude, the thoughts appreciated!

16. Steal something small, or beg. If youre in the city beggers make more than people making minimum wage

17. Sit outside Walmart for a day with a sign. i guarantee you that youll make enough in one day to survive a few days

18. I've used some of the ideas posted here to keep me going for the past week, hopefully something works out for long term though, thanks everyone for your support.