Update on my first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Boofbosner, Sep 4, 2018.

1. [​IMG] here’s a picture of my plants from my
    First grow. The ones in the biggest containers are sativas and then I have two indicas and one more sativa I consider the ring of the litter. I planted them pretty late in the season I think that’s the only thing I really did wrong. Any other critics would be nice

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you growing them in your room? If so how does that work lmao

3. I just keep them in my room at night I take them and leave them outside in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Get some grow lights and set em up right, a closet maybe? I don’t see how people can have outside/inside plants. Its gotta be one or the other with these plants i think. And its too late in the season for outside. They’re spendin how many hours in the dark at night? Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Unless you have a dark room that stays pitch black for 12 hours and do proper outdoor/ light deprevation style because you need assistance by light dep to flower you're doing more harm than good by bringing them inside. You're just confusing them..

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1 more thing.. moving then around a lot can be bad as well.. from compacting the soil to damaging the taproot of you're not gentle when picking up, carrying and setting each one down. The possible transportation shock every day and improper light deprevation techniques this late in the season and I dont even see a pistil let alone a budlet.. might wanna try and finish them indoors or just cut your losses because at best you'll get a half ounce of wispy buds the way you're going, from all 7 plants..

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] so after following your advice and leaving my plants outside 24/7 they started to show signs of flowering and now I have 4 plants that have decent buds forming.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum