Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Update on Bogey Blunts!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nexis, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Repost from a reply I just posted to a more than 6 month old thread - I know I need to share the joy, these things are GREAT.

Update on bogey blunts from ya boy, I'm at my south beach condo where my nets currently down so I'm posting from my iPhone. I went to Washington ave Today and saw the bogey blunts and decided to give the grap and vanilla a try "WUNDERBAR!". Best bleez hands down yet. Here's a text I sent my homeboy to describe them in short... (can you tell how stoked I am on these? Lol):

"Fashoooo. Whenever u want bro. U heard of the blunts that lil Wayne endorses? Got some on sobe today. they're called bogey blunts I'm bringing a bunch up there. Not even cause lil Wayne endorsed them, I could give a fuck less, but hands down, best blunt I've eversmoked. Smoothest, most tasty, least harsh blunt I've ever smoked and Ive smoked everything.. The catch is besides being the smoothest tastiest least harsh bleez, u don't have to use ur nails to peel it or wet it, u just untwist the top of the gar leaf and it pops right off / then u crack the inside wrap n just roll that shot up, as easy asa wrap but it's actually a cigar witha leaf god ***** I'm so amped on them I've smoked like 4 on SoBe today"

My opinion.