UPDATE Jade Helm: Innovative RFID Chips? Also AARP Martial Law Commercial....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 14, 2015.

1. #1 DivineVictoryX, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    http://www.helmtechnology.com/#!innovation/c1pi4

This is related to Jade Helm. NOT THE DRILL ON JULY 15.

It's one of their websites.

Then You look at the Logo it appears to be "666" symbolism....I'm just showing you what I found. Rfid has been talked about in the past. I'm not saying chips will come JULY 15.
    I probably sound like a "Kook" but that's what I thought when I first posted the Bilderberg Thread and some people said they know NWO is real.

NWO is crazy. I didn't get into that because I was just researching Ron Paul, Past history and just finding out all these lies. How I Got into it was when I put all the information together and that's what it added up to. I'll explain down below.Its only some of what I gathered but I think it should be enough.

AARP Martial Law commercial

Very weird considering all of this ties in together
    Im just going to tell it how it is.

Also, If you go to my previous thread with the "Bilderberg 1% Quotes" and read the quotes.

You can see that "New World Order" isn't so far fetched considering that the system is going to Collapse soon. Which was planned along with New World Order.

See because we had a Candidate recently who wanted to stop all this and End The Federal Reserve( bankers who pull the strings). They just censored him and called him Crazy. The Government Controls the Media....if they did this to him it's obvious. They also rigged his Votes in the IOWA Caucus 2012, sadly I was watching it and happened to be right.."sigh" it was sad to see. Me and my little brother were watching it.

This Candidate wanted what was good for the country. Fixing The education system, Legalizing Marijuana, Decrease Government, stop the bankers, End all of the 200+ military bases around the world, Increase Minimum Wage, end TSA, homeland security and return to the Gold Currency.... See he doesn't suit thier agenda so they called him crazy.......which is sad because it was the first time there's ever been a presidential candidate like that since JFK( who was killed for trying to end the Fed....)

A Candidate for the people and a Candidate for the constitution. The constitution is destroyed and all that remains is the second amendment. Obama is trying to give Corporations Far More power by passing the TPP and limiting our power. They had no intent on Fixing this country, their intent is whatever they want and apparently it looks like they want to crash this country or find a way to take us into the next War.

The TPP is far Worse than the NDAA.

So some people know that NWO is real. Go to the Bilderberg thread.

If that's real then Chips shouldn't be as Farfetched considering its always been talked about in the past.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

I just find it weird. NBC also said Microchips by 2017 on tv...which is just weird why would they come out with that on Tv. It was 5 years ago but still weird.

What are your guys thoughts on this? Again just showing you what I found.

Here's the commercial breakdown

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw99XsO6A4Y

If you want to hear the full commercial, no breakdown just look up AARP Martial Law Commercial and click on the Video with Yellow letters.

2. Ron Paul lost because he tried to run as a Republican. His views are too far from the base values of the Republican party.

3. It's the mark of the beast

4. Ron Paul lost the Iowa Caucus because it was voter fraud. They said Ron Paul Won months later when primaries were close to being finished.

I'm just giving you an example. The Maine Primary was fixed to.

See because of Ron Paul won on the day of the Iowa Caucus he would've had all the momentum and the media would have to talk about him, creating buzz.

You say too far from the base values of the republican party?
    Lol

5. Wow thanks for your input.

Well just live life until the time comes or prep until you can't prep no more. Buy some Guns so you can go out fighting.

6. I'm not going to go out fighting hehe.
    If anything, I'll starve myself like the monks. Lighting myself on fire is a bit much.

7. Such interesting times we are living in.. For once I'm kind of glad I live in a sparsely populated area where nobody wants to live. 

8. I'm glad I live in quiet neighborhood. Just absolutely quiet, no crime. Friendly people.

There's not much to do, but I'm thankful.

Also thankful for having an Underground Pool, its been hot as heck these past couple days. So I just got blazed the other day and went swimming! My dog started going nuts when I took my shirt off lol all he wants to do is play its just his instinct. Good times.Sorry if I was random haha

9. Great, I'm surrounded a TON of brahs.
    It's not crime ridden here, but down the hill, it's ghetto.

Luckily the house I live in is well gated and 3 dogs, also they like guns...

That's awesome, man. I'd love to have a pool and go swimming with dog. I'd lay on one of those floaty things and smoke a joint while soaking up the sun and feeling the breeze. Good times I'm sure. [​IMG]

11. Also, it's an AARP commercial, they were probably just trying to scare old people into giving the company also their assets.