Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Update: I need help...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by homeruns, Nov 30, 2014.

1. ok so i smoked a joint of rockstar... and i smoked it at 815

and now its 1115 as i write this and im still baked

it was so instense it scsared me, i dont blaze often either...
    it was so scary but anywyas im still baked

was it laced? i bought from a dispensary though

im so baked please help me.

2. don't think so. It might be beacause you dont blaze often like you said. Just chill, you'll be fine, you're just feeling too good right now :D

3. you just got properly stoned for the first time go watch a movie

4. I just read this thread and don't believe you.

5. Fucking children and their paranoia.
    Think logically.

Laced weed only cuts into the dealers profit and serves no benefit to them. Therefore, laced weed is highly unlikely.

6. Planet Earth

7. Just read OP bought from a dispensary. Now convinced thread is false.

8. #8 Calcium, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Nah man it's not laced. I used to get super blazed back when I was a occasional toker and I always thought it had other shit in it cause my friends were beside me looking at me like "wtf is wrong with him?" I was tripping so hard. Most likely really good weed, try to enjoy it instead of freaking out by smoking less at a time.

Peace  :bongin:

Edit: Shit just read the previous post now and also convinced OP is trolling.

9. dude watch the movie cheech and chong up in smoke

10. Whenever that happens I suggest just laying down, it'll help you mellow out. Just get cozy and relax.

11. It wasn't laced, you just got really high. 
    You weren't tripping, you just got really high. 

12. #12 Grendelking, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    When are you DEA disinformation agents going to give it up ? Look, I get it. Arresting and jailing peaceful cannabis smokers is a lot less stressful than going after addicts of more powerful drugs. And cannabis smokers outnumber users of other drugs. Let's face it, you're a bunch of dog shooting pussies. You're afraid that you'll lose your government funding if you don't have those...reefer madness...dangers to society to go after. But guess what ? Tough shit.
        Don't you dummies have anything better to do than to start these bullshit threads with your bullshit info ? Go shine your jack boots or count your bullets. Something...anything. The American public has had it with your hypocrisy. Look on the bright side, you still have alcoholics to go after. Sit outside of bars and wait for one to come stumbling out of it. Then, follow them and arrest them for DUI. Have I given you a boner yet ?
         You pussies go after peaceful, lethargic cannabis smokers for the same reason atheists go after Christians instead of Muslims. Because you're afraid of losing your heads to a wacked out addict of a harder drug. Give it up already. No one believes your reefer madness bullshit threads.

13. Ahhhh, when newbies experience true quality bud for the first time  :smoking: . I remember visiting colorado a few years ago, and I purchased some of the top shelf, I can't remember the strain name, I'm pretty sure it was OG something or something OG. Anyway, i bought a eighth of that and a bit of shatter. I smoked 3 bowls out of my grav labs mini bong, took 2 dabs out of the same piece, and less than 5 minutes I was so high I seriously thought I was going to die. I was higher than ever before. But of course I eventually came down, and the high had lasted around a good 5 hours before it dropped to a good buzz, and about 6 and a half hours later I was completely sober. Considering the ridiculously small amount I smoked, that was insane to me. Now, of course the high was almost entirely from the dabs, but the point of the story is that at that time I simply didn't have the tolerance for such dank, and the truth is that neither do you. You'll come down and be just fine, don't worry about it. Next time just smoke a couple bowls ! Peace.  

14. Ok so i smoked 1 joint. ONE JOINT ! Smoked one joint yesterday, weed i got from a dispensary.

And i smoked at 815pm and i felt the complete effects of weed for atleast 3.5 hours.

It is now 10:15 pm sunday and i smoked saturday 815 pm and i still feel a bit off.

When i smoked i felt completly ripped like i havent been that ripped since i smoked 1 bong hit, and my tolerance is really low i just started to smoke weed again recently. I am basically a beginer smoker.

So now today i woke up at 11 am from 6 hours of sleep and the ate and slept for like a 1.5 hour during the day and now i still feel off, i dont get it.

I have a headache.
    Cant concentrate
    Feeling as if in a fog

What can i do to feel better or get the high off?

15. Orange juice and showers can help. Other than that the waiting game.

16. go jog a mile

17. The shower and exercise both are good tips.

18. These guys covered it. It is THC, that absorbs in your blood stream. You smoked a strong concentration and had a low tolerance. Wait it out, you will be fine in a day or two. Exercise may make you feel it slightly more, or it might make you have a really nice sleep, but it will help you get over it quicker. Showers are always refreshing. 

19. Don't smoke as much next time???? u Probably smoked some good stuff, maybe it has a higher amount of thc then the usual stuff does?....maybe you would only half a joint in your case and tolorence level
    For dosing amounts, I find that a bowl gives me about the same buzz as half a joint would
    Weed takes about five-ten mins to kick in for me

When you make your next joint, try putting as little bud as possible?