Update: Flew out to see my ex and this is what happened

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Sep 9, 2019.

1. My last thread was of me asking advice on flying out to see my ex.
    I flew out for one night, I am on the plane heading home. Was it worth it? Hell yeah.
    Got my gf back and we’re better than ever. She said she didn’t like her rebound dude and is going to ignore him bc she only wants me. We went to the state fair and after a small fight, we worked it out and decided to give it another shot.
    We’re planning on meeting up during the holidays (where I plan to propose) and this is a lesson. If she’s worth it, go for it. You’ll never know if you don’t take a chance.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Plot twist: she's fucking him while you're on the plane home:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. A436C7CA-E850-486E-BB09-67DDE55B1FBB.jpeg
    Must of bought er some groceries

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. When you get married do you think you'll still get along with her bf?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. When is the baby due?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Lol congrats Jefferson I wish you the best of luck with your girl friend mon :)

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I get a feeling jeffersong is gonna have future problems. I bet she's gonna get lonely and you won't be around and her ex will come over to fix the leaky pipes.

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. This is sad I can't even laugh anymore

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. So you bitch about your current girl talking to her ex but you flew out to see your ex. Somethings fishy here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Same girl? I think.

12. Just remember the golden rule: not gay in a three way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I think someone in there is...

14. That would mean he just got back with his girlfriend today. One thread was posted yesterday, the other today. We'll never know because he hardly ever replies back. He just posts these threads to get people that dont like him posting upset. I think hes hilarious but full of shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ahhh the internet...
    Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol if she even mentioned the rebound dude your being played.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Half of the United States is single, there are literally tens of millions of available females. You don't need to take any shit from anybody, there's always a replacement waiting in the wings.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. How the fck is nature capable of producing males like this, with these female tendencies. Play your role as the man. Stop acting like a bitch. Thats whats wrong you got nobody there to slap the shit out of you and tell you how stupid you are. Id do it if i had gogo gadget arms i sure as hell not flyin out to do it. Im not a cuck. You are doomed unless you get a bit more spiritual(self)

• Agree Agree x 1