Update Day 45

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MAgrowing96, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Update: Just topped both my plants today for a second time. Today is day 45. I'm going to let them veg out for another 3 weeks then flip them to flower. How are these plants looking? This is only my third Grow and my first attempt at mainling my plants [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cut back on watering a bit, let soil dry out before watering again. Also mulch the top 1 inch layer. What nutes r u using? Lights?

• Like Like x 2
  3. IMG_1909.JPG Looks good +1 on the watering regiment suggested above. you will need a bigger fan in the future too Be sure to monitor RH. As plants grow it's harder for the air to flow around the leaves. During lights out you will see a spike in humidity as the warm air looses its ability to retain that moisture. This warm stagnant environment will cause powder mildew if left unchecked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dam crycure24 thats a beautiful canopy. Looks nice and even. Mine isnt quit that even. Im only running one 1000hps. I need another for next grow. Im 4.5 weeks into flower now. Its hard to tell in hps ligjting the depth of bud

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok good to know, I try to let the soil dry out to the point that I can do the knuckle test. What kind of mulch do you mean for a top layer? And I'm using the fox farms baseline with a 450 watt LED light.

6. Yeah I know I definitely need a bigger fan, I've been slacking on that but they've definitely put grown the thing. That's good to know about the mildew, I definitely notice a spike at night. Thanks for the response

7. I use a nice hardwood mulch. Dont use cedar. Just a cheap hardwood. I usually keep my light around 18 inches from top of plant. To far away and you loose quality of light. To close and you can burn plant. 18 inches seems to work good with the 1000hps im using. U may be able to go a little closer with led. The hand test is good, put your hand on top of plant, if it gets ligjtly warm u are ok but if your hand gets hot then lift light up a inch and try it again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If your staying organic with soil kelp meal and bone meal will increase growth. About a teaspoon every 3rd watering will reallt help you with growth and stem diameter. I vegged mine for 5 weeks and had stem thickness of a sharpie. Im 4.5 weeks into flower now. I used a scrog setup this time and minor training and trimming. Nothing to difficult and results so far are acceptable. If you have any questions or need anynhelp i will do my best to anwser

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check out the kelp and bone meal as well as adding mulch. This is my third Grow and it's getting a little better each time but I still have allot to learn

10. Nice you will have better penetration then LED so I wouldn't worry too much just keep nutes up and flush 2 weeks before harvest

11. Definitely overwatered. Common unfortunate mistake with soil. I’d recommend giving coco coir a shot for your next grow. You control everything about it because it comes neutral. PH and feeding are totally in your hands and it’s a lot easier to control. It’s also seemingly impossible to overwater in, as it holds a lot of oxygen. I water every day and have never seen signs of overwatering.