Update: bullshit.... Chiefing again soon!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefKing, Mar 17, 2016.

1. #1 ChiefKing, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Update: This is fucking bullshit. Im being told not this month anymore, im fucking done ive been in there for 5 months now im aboutbto just violate probation and say fuck it.

So after 4 months of probation and rehab for possession of 3grams i finally see the light and in a month ill be back to chiefing again!!

2. hell yeah brother

3. smoke weed everyday. Natedogg voice

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rehab for possession of 3 grams! :confused:

5. Yeah my parents kept calling the cops on me just because i smelled like weed. Im saving to move out now

6. Hope you stay safe out there also hope you find an awesome place. Same thing happen to me

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 ChiefKing, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Update: This is fucking bullshit. Im being told not this month anymore, im fucking done ive been in there for 5 months now im aboutbto just violate probation and say fuck it.

Thanks guys! Grasscity has been there for me from the start. My birthday is april 4th ill be turning 19, i was suppose to be out by now but at my rehab place you have to give them your phone and they refused to give me it back because i didnt have to pee for a drug test and had to be at work. I ended up getting hot headed and cussed at the director. They also forced me to say i smoked even though i didnt just because they suspected i did and refused to move forward so i wasted a month there...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn man that sounds awful, but congrats on making it through and happy early birthday!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Congrats on making it through hope you have a great birthday on April 4

• Like Like x 1
  10. I went through something similar when i was around 14 or 15. Im 19 now and i think I will always resent my parents for that shit. I dont think its excusable

Sorry you had to go through that. Happy blazin!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks bro, i do too they still are trying to "limit" how much i smoke so im probably just gonna move out and if it has to be like that id resent them more. My parents straight had me taken to a psyche ward to get evaluated because apparently if i smoke or stand up for myself theres something wrong with me. When they told my parents they need to take me home im fine they were like "are you sure? Can you evaluate him again?"

12. Update: This is fucking bullshit. Im being told not this month anymore, im fucking done ive been in there for 5 months now im aboutbto just violate probation and say fuck it.