1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

updata on skunk#1 bonsai style !

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by the rainman!, Jul 23, 2002.

1. some lol at my idea of trying to bonsai a cannabis plant hahaha they were only 1/2 right ,and when i cut her loose she took off like wild ! 122 bud sites and she is allready something to look at and when she is done well be a out rigth baby ! this is the tazz11's idea of eye candy ! i am sorry i could not get her all in the frist pic but shes bigger than my veiw! matter fact the pics to big !

Attached Files:

2. i was thinking the same thing a feild of stars!

Attached Files:

3. sorry i had to cut out some of the pic to get it to fit !
  4. if it anything like gypsy's it kicks ass in the yeild forum dude ! taken time and TLC it well do great !
  5. So I see you are playing a bit as well...lol....don't ya like all the cute litte flowertips...they can be very tight too..lol..,and don't worry,,that potency will surely be there....

Is the stem sturdy?...

6. her trunk is like a tree dude 1 inch and growing !i put 4inches of trunk in to the ground when i tranplanted her just in case ,smart thing ahead of time ! but yes her trunk is very sound i have to watch the branches i think they well be getting very heavy soon ,i hope !shes a gathering of buds and what stared as fun end up a great plant a lot of peopl love the way she looks and a nother member at the edge has a plant the same strain and its a great plant to and i cant wait to see his yeild these one is 2-2 1/2 times biger ,so what ever his yeild is well give me so idea of this one well yeild !i think i am going to make her a mother ,dose a mother ever have as big a yeild the secound time ? yeild is not the only think do they lose potency , she gave 6 nice clones and i hope more fun leeds to plants like this one !good luck tazz11

Grasscity Deals Near You