Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Upcoming piss test...Need your help/suggestions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bowlzz01, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Hey all.  So the past few days I've been reading throughout various threads in regards to passing drug tests via diluting or subbing.  I thought I would explain my story first and see what you guys think is the best approach.  So my boss hinted to me that I might be getting tested soon, but has not given me a set date so the clock is ticking.  I am an everyday user (about 1-2grams a week) 5'9" 175lb and I workout about 3/4 times a week.  Last time I took a break was 5 months ago (break lasted 2 months).  Out of pure terror, I purchased Quick Fix 6.0 as a backup plan.  However, I've been reading up that most labs are cracking down on synthetic urine.  Getting a friends urine sample is out of the question.  
    So I decided to research more on dilution.  I understand there are a number of factors that distinguish how long THC would last in your system.  I am currently smoke free for the past 4 days and I plan to keep it that way until my test (whenever that might be).  Since I am pretty active, dont eat fatty foods, and wasn't smoking 3 blunts a day...do you think I should be in the clear if I continue what I'm doing?  If im not mistaken, I will be taking the test at Quest.  Not sure how I feel about subbing since I have a bad feeling I might get caught in dig myself into a deeper hole.  

All suggestions are greatly appreciated! 

2. Sorry...please disregard this thread.  Noticed there is a sticky thread for this topic.
    If possible, can mods please delete this thread.

Thanks