Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Upcoming drug test. Need some advice!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atsanto, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Hey all,

I used to be a heavy smoker but stopped for a year. I started back up again about 3 months ago and I smoke about once or twice a week on average. Usually one hit or half a bowl.

I got a great job opportunity and I'm assuming they're going to drug test (urine) me in 2 - 3 weeks. The last time I smoked was 6/29. I'm 6 '3 and 200 pounds. I work out about 2 or 3 times a week

I took a home drug test last night and I came back negative but i think it might have been diluted. What are your opinions? Should I be nervous?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you all.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. It looks like you should be fine but If you think it's diluted and it is on your official drug test the company might make you take it again or do a hair test. You need to either find a detox drink or use someone's else's piss.

Freddie cane.

3. I was thinking since I don't smoke frequently if I just drink a lot of water and maybe take vitamin c I'd be okay

4. Don't drink too much water because it's gonna come back diluted.

Freddie cane.

5. I have about 2 weeks before the test. Should I drink a lot during the first week? Is there anything else I should try to do?

Thanks for the advice.

6. If you think you're gonna fail and possibly come out neg. I would stay heavy on the water like a gallon or two a day. Take charcoal pills and niacin pills. Those two detoxify any toxins by cleaning your blood stream and sticking the toxins to your waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Don't don't do drugs shit for brains

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum