Unusual problem on leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kontio, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hey!

One of my 4 plants has this really weird problem and I was hoping that someone here could help me indentify it. Almost all the leaves have these spots and holes in them, only the older ones are normal. It looks like the leaves are melting. I have had this problem like 2 or 3 weeks now and its getting worst all the time.

Strain is Aurora Indica and i've got 4 of them in 2 different 50l bubblers. Only one of the plants is showing these symptons even they have the same watertank. Im using GHE flora tripack and liquid oxygen. Lamp is 400w HPS in a cooltube. Room temp is around 25. EC is 1.5 and pH usually around 5.5. Plants are now 7 weeks old and have been flowering for 2 weeks.

Can someone please help me out?

Image1
    Image2

Thanks in advance! :)
    [​IMG]

2. ehhh.....

your plant has some sort of virus.

what virus, i am unsure of. i do not believe it is the tobacco mossiac virus, however.

i know thats a plant virus...im no expert on diagnosing what virus it actually is, but yeah.

hopefully, the plant will fight it off on its own.

how long has this been happening?

3. If it is what OSU Thinks it is i would try attacking with a good AACT.
    Soak the soil and spray everywhere! at night or early morning when lights are off of course.

Im not actually sure, what it is. but thats what i would try first anyway

4. Hey guys, thanks for the quick reply!

I was afraid it would be something like this because it certainly is not any kind of defiency. It all started slowly like 1 week before I changed to 12/12 and now it seems to be spreading. Also the flowering seems to be late compared to the other plants. When I first planted the seeds, this one looked the strongest and fastest growing of all four. Now all the flowers look like melting and mutated.

Can this virus spread to other plants, and what do you mean by AACT?

Here is a picture from all the plants. The sick one is on the left back corner. But you can only see the problem from closeup pictures. I will upload picture of bud later.