Unusual Leaf Development

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by didjdudjs, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Hey all. My girls are about 6 weeks old now, and they're about a week into their new pots. Their roots have had the chance now to spread away from the Miraclo Gro potting soil I was dumb enough to use, and now into the soilless mix. As a result, they've flushed a much darker, healthier green and they've DOUBLED in size in the last 5 days alone.

My only concern at the moment is that there's some...unusual leaf development. Not sure if at this age, and height (about 8 inches tall) they're supposed to have more than three fingers on their leaves yet, but none of them do. There's a few that are oddly shaped. On two separate plants, there exists a 3-fingered leaf with a 4th little "nub" on one edge. A third plant has a leaf that looks like it almost split into 5, but never quite made it.

Pictures attached. I've circled the oddities in red. The last picture is just a photo of my best plant to show their approximate size. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Yea don't worry bout it too much. It's happening to me on my run of Dinafem Diesel. I have two heads right now....one is a regular blooming top....it's freak brother is just a bushel of leaves with no buds or anything....so weird.