Unused Profiles?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Chickadie, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Hey,

If someone wants to register with a user name that has already been registered -- but has never been used, or even logged into since it's registration date - is there a way to request the username be reset? or deleted?
    or whatever?

2. totally unrelated: 50 blog entries? wtf you must like to blog.

3. Oh sure, you comment on my blog posts -- but nothing to say about 973 posts in less than 45 days? Haha :)

It does say -- addicted to Grass City

But no -- seriously... my blog entries are an (almost) day-by-day tracking of my first grow, and my new pure perlite experimental grow.

4. Hey chickadie, I was just browsing through the forums, and seen your name as a thread poster, so you know I just had to peep in to see what the hell was going on in here.

I'm over here shaking my head in astonishment, it seems there's no let up in your addiction.:(

UNBELIEVABLE.

I guess there are worse habits than studying cannabis, however though.:D

That's a pretty sketchy question though.

Everyone watch out! GC's celeb has an alter ego lurking in the city somewhere!!

LMAO

5. No, no let up :) and no Alter Ego for me -- my boyfriend wants to join GC -- but he's very particular about his username :) And the person who has it -- joined in April, and hasn't logged in since the day they registered....

6. Posts Per Day: 22.87

wow :D

As for the profiles, I'm not sure how open the admins are to your profile deletion idea. I can't remember a time it's happened in the past (doesn't mean it hasn't though).

He must've been disappointed when he found out that "limpdick" was already registered. Tell him to use a variation on limpdick, like with his year of birth or something like that. :wave::smoking::smoking::D

7. aww - aren't you cute? I love a man that is so insecure he has to insult another mans dick without that man even being present.... it's so becoming and attractive :)

8. hehehehe i thought it was pretty funny .............limpdick :laughing:

9. #9 ipack, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    hun, it's the internet, and I was joking (did i not use enough smileys?). most people that know me on these boards will tell you i have a tendency towards sarcasm in my posts. I meant no harm, I even creep on your perlite journal :wave:

smoke one and chilllllllllllz :smoke:

edit: in case any future blades are perusing this forum, limpdick is actually taken

10. you mean my first statement saying "aren't you cute" wasn't a great indicator of my sarcastic pleasures?

You actually checked to see if limpdick was taken?

ahh- the perlite.... those buckets are truly pushing me to new limits on patience... not because they're hard -- but because those little seedlings are being so slow.