Untold History of U.S. Empire - Compilation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by svedka, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Most so called patriots probably don't know this or will doubt it due to propaganda from the United States of Amnesia...
    Three False Myths Americans Believe...
    1) The US won the war in Europe...
    2) The cold war started during WWII because of Soviet aggression...
    3) The Atomic Bomb ended the Pacific war...

All of the above are myths and false.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. If you don't see this as problematic then you are completely out of touch with reality... Especially the so called patriotic big govt. haters... So much for the free republic upholding the constitution & bill of rights... we the ppl are losing rights year by year since this republic was formed.

Fifty-five House Democrats, including #Resistance stalwarts, have joined Republicans to give Trump's NSA broad warrantless surveillance powers. The Senate is likely to follow. We speak to Trevor Timm of the Freedom of the Press Foundation.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This is by far one of the most concise, revealing (enlightening) 1 hr videos i've found on Y.T. the 1st 10 min. alone will spend heads of those in trance by the relentless propaganda we are bombarded with 24/7.
    Don't let the date of 2004 sway you to believe it is not every bit if not 20 times more relevant today than it was then.

One thing it is not is left vs right, Dem vs Rep, yet those locked in that narrow band wave of concepts will see it as so. lol Not posting for them anyway but for those in various stages of awakening (of which i am one). Not soliciting discussion or likes. It is what it is, take it or leave it.

I watched on 0.075 speed as it was either uploaded on a fast speed or Chalmers talks way fast especially for his advanced years. The CC helps but like all CC not 100% accurate missing some words.

This Is Already Putting an End to the Age of Globalization and Bankrupting the United States (2004)

4. This is encouraging unless you are a war monger deeply tied to the military-industrial-corp. state capitalistic deep state empire... but surely nobody who has received illumination from "sweet leaf" would be tied to the system unless they are hypocrites... having said that, seems there may be a few on the ignore list... (9 min. video)

Johan Galtung and Dennis Kucinich discuss the proposal for a Department of Peace. (Kucinich is a staunch Trump supporter or he was recently but aside from being conned by the Don he is a decent human being with a clear head... I think he was just smitten by Trumps isolationism / anti-war involvement lies during the campaign...
    Johan Galtun predicted the fall of the Soviet Union and also predicts the fall of the US Empire by 2020... This largely by the UK, Denmark & Norway saying - ENOUGH and not supporting or joining in with the US in future illegal so called "wars" to keep their world capitalisms (failing) propped up...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Could have easily started a new thread under POLITICS but have been accused of starting too many threads and certainly wouldn't want to see anyone get upset about a non-event like that again... also accused of too much copy paste and not stating my own opinions... suffice to say if i post an article or video, unless i state otherwise i'm in agreement.... :confused_2: as if they didn't know...

Department of Offense

[​IMG]

"An alien visitor, or even a foreign observer, might find it peculiar that the United States military falls under the auspices of the Department of Defense. The army I was a part of never defended a damn thing. In hindsight, I fought for little that was tangible, except maybe deluded policymakers’ notions of American interests, or to ensure a steady flow of hydrocarbon resources or to distract an apathetic nation from the unrelenting assault on its civil liberties......"
    (continued at link)
    Department of Offense

6. Bump after a few months... hey the thread was started less than a year ago...
    Short video about what the US Military Industrial Complex / Petro / Al Queda supporting motives are in Syria...
    --------------------------------
    Ron Paul Tells Truth On Syria - Immediately Smeared

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is that you, Dmitri?
    Wondering if there is a "Untold History of Russian Empire" somewhere around the board.

8. Hahaha svedka is swedish. Yazdan where is that from sounds muslim to me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1