Unsure of the problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by newbie 13, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I think that my plant is going through some troubles im new to this site and this is my first attempt at growing.The strain is blue dream haze that I got from the club as a clone. It's been about a month since I got her and I noticed some of the leaves looked strange to me. Im not sure how to post pics on here so someone please help XD

2. upload them on imageshack.

take the url from the pictures, and post them here like this:

[​IMG]

3. here is a pic of her i hope i uploaded it right

Attached Files:

4. I had that problem the first time I ran Blue dream and it was the beginning of root rot for me... I run hydro so it was an easy fix for me cuz I could get to the roots but dirt.... Not sure man... I'm guessing your about 4 weeks into flower? Thats about the same time i saw it happening to mine as well. That sucks buddy... Give some more details on your grow... Room temps, ph,? Maybe some dirt growers will chime in!

5. #5 newbie 13, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    i have her in the sun by my window most of the day and in a closet under 4 cfl lights the room temp stays around 75 and at most hits 80 at the height of the day. ph stays around 6.8 to 7 and i water every 5 or 6 days depending on how dry the soil looks. i put nutes every other watering and let it drain pretty thoroughly. this is my first time and i have pretty little knowledge on growing but i hope she perks up. its really been a learning experience and hopefully next grow i will have better funding to keep my plants happy

6. when shes in her closet the temp is around 68 or 70