Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unsure of Deal from a Friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 751438, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 Deleted member 751438, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
    AYe whatup yoputube

2. I'd take him up on that bowl offer! pack a bowl; if you feel pretty good (the effects you want) then go ahead a get it. The regular prices (for the average joe) in my area is like 100 a Q. so getting 5.5 for 70 seems just about right. (if you wanna pay that). if you smoke up and it's just a average high then I'd prolly not buy it. it's all up to you homie. you just gotta play it smart. keep the money in your sock or somewhere stashed away until you're absoultely sure you wanna buy.

3. #3 Deleted member 751438, Jan 26, 2014
    u betta call the police cause im really high

4. indicas are tha bomb. well that's my opinion anyways. if it's real bubba kush it's bomb as fuck.

5. #5 Deleted member 751438, Jan 26, 2014
    I hope so. I prefer sativas myself being an artist and all, I like my time to myself where I can get high and listen to music

6. #6 Sgtstadanko707, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    God bless the middle man. The scum of the weed industry. He is not a dealer.
    Find a real one.

If it's a friend that you have trust in, then that's better than buying from a stranger, or someone you don't know well. You should know exactly what you're getting before paying etc.... talk about everything. Ask him how much he's paying blah blah He said he'll smoke a bowl first too.

8. I don't know what you're smoking, but most people pick up from a middleman, but that's still a dealer. Hell, buying directly from the grower/importer is just as risky sometimes, and also less available. I don't know what to tell you.

As long as the amount is worth the money, and it's good weed, then the rest isn't an issue. He's weighing it out in front of me and everything.

9. if it's really good it might be worth it, but I usually spend 60-70 on a quarter of dank so idk

10. I'd get it, sounds about right for the prices in my area. especially if it's dank.

11. Lol. Kids don't get it. You even said it your self. He is just trying to make a buck of off you. A grower ( me) could careless about .5 of a gram, l just give it to you. A terrible middle man is just what you have. Some one who buys oz and jacks up prices so they can smoke for free. As I said. Middle man. The scum of the weed industry

12. #12 Deleted member 751438, Jan 26, 2014
    the thing is i love focaccia bread

But technically, arent most dealers "middlemen". Apart from ones that grow themselves. Because most dealers buy from "grower" or a "importer" 

14. Middlemen: people you give your money to, then they go to a dealer, pay with your money and deliver it back. Prone to getting your bagged skimped for 'gas tax' or another bs reason. Dealer: give you bud right then & thereSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Not if your buying at least a 1/4-1/2p. You don't have to sell that last 8th before you can reup. Or you need cash fronted to a " dealer " to reup. Those are the people you can thank for prices being so high.

But im not talking about those "petty" dealers. Im talking about people buying bars or keys at a time. And then selling that. they are proper dealers

17. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19412051" timestamp="1390777796"]But im not talking about those "petty" dealers. Im talking about people buying bars or keys at a time. And then selling that. they are proper dealers[/quote]Did you just call dealers flipping half pounds petty?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

no he said about selling a 8th before a "dealer" could re up

19. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19412178" timestamp="1390778826"]no he said about selling a 8th before a "dealer" could re up[/quote]Mmm I'm pretty sure he said you don't need to sell that 1/8th before reuppingSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

oh, i misunderstood