Unofficial: I ran out of weed thread!!

Discussion in 'General' started by pablosmokes, Jun 17, 2020.

1. #1 pablosmokes, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning, happy cause yesterday you smoked till you passed out...but then all of a sudden you realize you are empty...you reach to your grinder as fast as possible but there is nothing...not even a few grains of hash at the bottom of the grinder...your dealer decides to just go blind today with his phone, none of your other plugs answers either...you start to feel desperate...anxiety is kicking in and you feel you starting to die if you dont smoke at least 1 hit just to calm yourself...still no answer from anyone and its 8:30pm...you feel these days and nights that are coming are going to be tough...so you go grab some redbullshit and a pack of cigarettes to cope with it....maybe even beer or another type of alcoholic drink...I feel like this right now...helppp hahaha

If anyone wants to share some emotions and stories when you ran out of weed please feel free! I need something to do right now cause im going crazy lol

Edit: I just sealed the deal with the dealer right now. Im pressing send. I just wanted to share the happiness to everyone that took their time to read this thread! Im buying 15grs of pure hashish today!! CAN YOU IMAGINE i just feel so bad tho cause the day I wrote this I was not kidding...I really felt I lost my mind for a sec wtf...now I feel like my life's priorities are so shameful. I feel so toxic right now what the hell help

2. When I was younger and in high school dealing with this problem, I’d run to my car and find a rug nug.

Man those rug nugs would always come through when times got rough.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yup... that morning was today.
    Had 5oz for my lockdown stash.
    Lockdown lasted 8weeks and 5 days.
    So did my weed :(
    Now I'm gonna have to spend the next 10 weeks paying some little prick 200 an oz till I get some more done :(
    Had to strip out due to problems with the neighbour so not been able to grow the last 6 weeks or so :(

4. That little prick is going to take your $200 kindly.

sorry to hear arch, wish I could send you some rosin.

5. I haven't ran out of weed completely for about 2years I've come close in between of running out all the way but I manage to pace myself just right. But when it does get that bad I use the bud I save in a big glass cup mixed with rosin that I scrape after every smoke session never smoke the tar looking resin it clogs up the lungs badly and hurts to breath. But like Nex420 said just do a little carpet surfing with a led house light pointed closely on the floor it may sound a little gross but then again it's still bud. Good luck bro

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. I’ve never grown before.no money for lighting and stuff. @8?; live in city too . Smell bad parents smoke but probably wouldn’t want me trying to grow or something...

I’ll run out in few months cuz no luck finding desk job my knees are shot to shit..
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You aren’t a true stoner if you HAVENT got a little nug or two hiding where you normally smoke out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. How long does weed 1-2 ounces last In glass jars til it dries out ?$ how often. Must you rehydrate it.
    I store it In Glass jars in plastic coolers zzz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Im doing this at this very exact moment...wish me luck! hopefully I will get half joint to smoke :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. I once went for about a whole year without smoking. It wasn't that rough for me but kind of boring.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Your priorities are fucked up. I used to run out of weed and back then in my little rural town being out of weed was a frequent occurrence. Finally I vowed I'd never run out again and I haven't. That was at least 40 years ago. We can do about anything we set our minds to, we just need to be serious about doing it. If you buy then buy in bulk and I don't consider an ounce to be bulk. Get at least a qp if you're a frequent smoker and don't go bragging to your friends or it'll soon be gone. And don't wait until you're out or almost out. When some particularly good weed comes along buy some more to replenish your stash. If you do this you'll always have weed to smoke and it'll be good weed because you didn't buy when you were desperate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. that's why you save your stems and everything else you wouldn't smoke, a quick wash with iso can net you some pretty good hash from other wise garbage material

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I be he already smoked his stems, I probably would have when I was in his predicament.

14. I did the exact same thing before I started growing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. how old are you man

16. Old enough

• Funny Funny x 1