Unofficaly Offical - I Love My Dog! Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by HeadySpaghetti, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I love my two dogs

I have a 6 or 7 year old Yellow Labrador, the nicest girl dog you'll ever meet, always wants attention, and cuddles with you and would never ever bite you, no matter how mean you are to her. She is so nice :)
    This is Honey :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I also love my Siberian Husky , he is quite the mischievous one, but tends to keep to himself unlike Honey, he likes to lay around, and stay outside in nature as much as he can. He tries to play as much as he can and trying to always having something to chew on and play with. He always wants to play with Honey but she doesn't have it sometimes since she is past her age of being energetic and playful.
    Here is Balto :)
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Blaze all day, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    Here's my dog, she's a Black Lab/Black and Tan Coonhound mix. Sweet as can be and as playful as a pup, when she's not out climbing hills with me she's curled up on her bed next to the fireplace.
    [​IMG]
    Can't take her anywhere without her hamming it up....:rolleyes:

3. #3 gallimaufry0, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    My baby Max! He's crazy. A dalmation/pointer mutt.
    [​IMG]

4. <------------cheack it out brahhhh. bailey the stoner pup. well not rlly. shes 13. we got her the same year we got my little sister. NO! she doesn't usually wear clothes, thats creepy. she was scratching a hugeass scab on her backend. we had to offer protection.

5. Brando.jpg
    Henny.jpg

Two Lazy Ass Dogs!

6. My beautiful Coton du Tulear: O'Neill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]