Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UnOfficail Stoner Dictionary (Pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rampipe, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Awesome post, mate.

2. :smoking:

nice thread though.

3. wheres the inline diffuser?

4. mm.. Idk. Seems like alot of basic knowledge. but If its usefull to someone its helpful.

5. It is. Although I remember when I first started smoking, I had to guess what all the slang meant by the context it was said in. This just simplifies it for the young stoners.

6. i think it looks good. +rep from me.

7. Great thread man. +rep

8. hmm, i got one.

-Stoner math. you can go ahead and use the quote above this for your example.

9. hahahahhahahhahaa

trig is a bitch when stoned tho you speak the truth

10. Chronic is sometimes laced with cocaine? :s

11. My only suggestion is lose the pictures or make the pictures in the form of hyperlinked text.

12. Not bad I mainly went down just looking at all the cool pictures.

A spliff has tobacco mixed in just fyi.

13. Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to update this/finish reading all the posts tonight when I have time.

14. #34 EvoMan454, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    Cut (eighth) Euphoria
    Slice (Eighth) Hallucinogen
    Zip (Ounce) Depressant
    Elbow (lb) Medicinal Cannabis
    Blaze MMJ Dispensary
    Blasted Tincture
    Stoned Firecracker
    Stoner Trichomes
    Honey Oil Pistils
    BHO
    Bubble Hash
    Hashish/Hash
    Peculators
    Doob/doobie
    Grow
    Grow Room
    High Pressure Sodium Light
    Metal Halide Lights
    Fluorescent Light
    Medium
    Nutrients
    Ballast
    diffuser
    Ice catcher
    Waterfall Bong
    Gravity Bong
    Solar Hits
    Torch Lighter
    Hemp fibers
    Hemp rope (Beeline)
    Lighter Safety

Just a few...

15. ruderalis. 3rd banch of cannabis, used for hemp or auto flowering hybrids

16. I feel this deserves a spot...heres the defnition from urban dictionary... Wook - A wook is a hippie without any ambition, motivation, or drive other than drugs and image. They're generally in their twenties, college students (or dropouts) at small-town liberal colleges (such as Appalachian State University) and dependent on an income other than their own. Wooks tend to travel in packs, they smell strongly of patchouli and are in constant search for free drugs. One of the defining characteristics is an excessive amount of unkempt hair, usually in dreadlocks. It is important to make the distinction between a hippie and a wook. Hippies can generally be viewed as positive, optimistic members of society with an idealistic goal for the betterment of society. Wooks are everything that you've been warned about in regard to hippies wrapped into a neat little package.

17. I love it.

18. #38 Atmosphere., Apr 14, 2010
    Dude you forgot MUNCHIES!

Munchies-The craving of food after using marijuana.

:wave:

Otherwise it's good, I think this will help alot of people.

19. #39 Castle 420, Apr 14, 2010

Haha, I just went to Boone, NC on saturday. I would love to transfer to App State.

This is an awesome thread. I think things like:
    I think percolator should have a few side notes. If not these get their own definitions.
    Tree arm, dome, showerhead, I know I'm forgetting one or two.. i Just cannot think of them atm :bongin:

20. GREAT thread. Can't think of anything to contribute, though.