unlimited drug of your choice

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, May 9, 2006.

1. mj but of course. It would be just a little tin or pouch that would replenish itself and alternate strain every time I (and only I) open it up. Its no good to have an infinite amount and get caught by the cops and get put in jail for life due to having literal tons of it.
    This is one of those wishes that fucks you over if you don't set stipulations :p

2. id do it jus like that man

3. i would have acid, pure acid. I would soak myself in it for a day and just trip for years at a time. this is assuming i can do w/e the fuck i want with my life....

4. Funny u posted this in a marijuana forum lol...... im gona have to go with pot :smoking:

5. it's between a lot... pcp, ketamine, mescaline, acid or nitrous... probably the ketamine, but then there is acid and nitrous... what to pick, i'd never be able to decide

6. hahaha

definitely weed... or cid... or coke... idk

7. Shrooms. Every single species of psylocybe and psilocybin mushroom, readily available to me in whatever dose I require.

Heaven on earth.

8. ACID! its so fucking hard to find, u can find bud everydirection u look in baltiomre..shit

9. I would deffianely choose Ectasy or Acid since I can easily grow my own bud and shrooms. Is there a way where I can slpit those two in half :D if not weed all the way baby

10. AK47 strain mary jane for sure.

11. umm probably weed only cause i could be high every minute of the day. but umm mushrooms would be fun too but hmm idk i would love to be able to let anyone have weed if they wanted it.

12. coke. i woudlnt mind just having a mountain of coke and snorting huge lines of it. either that or dank weed, but the only problem with choosing weed is how are you gonna afford all the munchie food and blockbuster movies if your stoned retarded al the time. at least on coke you dont need to eat half your weight in junk food.

13. everyone who says coke is jus dum

ive tried that shit like 3 times.. its so stupid..

bah .. idk maybe i jus dont feel it..

its not like i didnt do enough..

but id have to go with mda / mdma pills or powder.. i kno having endless supply would be stupid.. cuz popin more = less BANG but.. to have the ability to have some pure shit .. n do it on maybe the weekends every other week at a huge party.. n have endless amounts for 10 friends..

nothin better..

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=4144

14. well guess what ive read alot and i see weed alot and i dont know if neone said this yet but its very easy to get your dream to come tru

JUST LEARN TO GROW!

15. #56 Floydian, Dec 18, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

16. Acid, definitely. I hope to make this come true when I go to Uni and get a degree in Organic Chemistry :D

17. I didnt mean to call everyone dumb.. but relly.. for 40$ i could get 2 sick ass fuckin bombs .. or a fuckin small amount of coke..

i think the people postin coke never tried e.. or other shit..'

its way more fun :)

18. Maryjane man, toke toke..toke it man!!!:smoking:

19. heroin. It isn't bad if you have as much as possible. Or so I hear.