Unless youve been pregnant, you cant speak on abortion.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MrPhilleh, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Look, if you want to be "Pro-Life" then right on. Don't get an abortion if it's against your morals. But instead of standing outside an abortion clinic with picket signs harassing the people coming in and out, how about you babysit for a teenage or single mother so she can go to school, and go to work, so she can provide for the baby she shouldn't have had.

2. Because for the same reason it's not your place to tell someone they can't abort their child, it's not said murderers place to say she has to. He is taking a potential life from someone else, it's not about the fetus' feelings, it's about the mother/father. When you are pregnant, and hoping for the baby, you already love it, talk to it, feel it (if you are far along enough), buy things for it, and your friends all gossip about it also. If you're pregnant and not expecting to go through with it, that's a whole different story. You do not buy things for it, tell your friends, talk to it, love it. You do not view it as your child, you view it as a tumor, and it is scary. The mindset of an expecting pregnant woman, and an unwilling pregnant woman is completely different.

3. Do you really think anyone on this site does that?

4. I don't know what people on this site do in their spare time, but by the way a lot of them speak I'm sure they don't think it's out of the question, or something that someone shouldn't do.

5. You claimed before that people considering an abortion would do 'us all as a whole' a favor and kill themselves. So you are advocating the death of people who wish to prevent an unwanted birth... I think picketing would be the lesser evil.