Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

unknown weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kirstyloulou, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Been smoking weed for about 8 years, got some off a friend today but it smells weird I'm aware that different bud has different smells and sometimes can even smell like fertiliser, but this stuff has an indescribable smell and I'm unsure about smoking it as the smell resembles synthetic shit, the picture dont do much justice but it is very dark

Attached Files:

2. Looks really dank! Pure THC in this one!

3. Looks more like mids to me. 
    Is that a hair I see on one of the buds? 

4. Lol have you never seen lower quality weed before?

5. Low quality? That stuff right there looks at least to be 20% THC content! Medical quality for sure!

6. I'm not picky, but that stuff looks disgusting. If it smells weird and looks like that, I wouldn't smoke it at all. Maybe a hash run or something, but that's it.

7. Sorry that's not even mids. That's straight up schwag. Some of the illegal growers being illegal immigrants working for the cartels, they often camp in a secluded foresty areas and grow there and since they don't care about quality and safety have been known to douse all sorts of chemicals to control bugs, fungus and promote maximum growth.

It's also not unheatd of for them to bury their raw poop next to their plants as "fertilizer" generally not the best to use raw human waste as fertilizer.

Yours may not be quite so extreme a situation but if it doesn't smell like normal weed and it looked like that I personally wouldn't smoke it.

8. Throw. That. Shit. Out. Or you sir...may be the first person to die from weed lol

9. That's honestly the worst looking weed I've ever seen. I hope you got that for free

10. Don't listen to all the haters OP. That is some great looking marijuanas! At least 30% THC!

11. that's that anal cavity kush

12. Some shitty shitty mids. Toss it

13. The more and more I come back to this thread, the more I realize how potent this pot is! That stuff has to be at least 40-50% THC! GREAT PICKUP OP! :hello:

14. bro u a stoner u know better. Jus cus its dark an loose doesn't mean its mid. Its probably dank as hell I know purple haze has a rare smell

15. If it's brown and crumbly, it isn't dank. 
    And plus it honestly looks like pet hair is in that weed too. 

16. "ive been smoking 8 years" yeah and the popes jewish mate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 Kallaste, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Man, that is straight up ditch weed. I can't believe some people actually said it looks good . . . I guess with better availability these days people aren't used to seeing true schwag.

I got a few batches like that in a row about 10 years ago when my town was really dry, and I still remember it. Tasted awful, but it was better than nothing. Sure was glad when it ran its course, though.

18. That looks huff as fuck cuz... I wouldn't even touch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Guarantee OP got baked

It isn't loud tho for sure

20. This weed looks like the brown stuff that comes out of my butt.. Hmm.. Maybe it's called "crap" strain.