Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown purple strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by panterabread19, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I picked up today from my side dealer (the one who gave me the purple haze about 3 months back). I got the purps again, but he didnt tell me what the strain name was, it was a really quick pickup, almost like a hand off. But I have pictures and i am about to smerk a berl so tell me what ya think :ey:

Attached Files:

2. Nice purple hues in there!  Overall it looks pretty damn good.  I miss the purple haze I had a while back...that was so tasty. :yummy:

3. Black Russian?

4. It's so purple it almost looks black, in person of course. 

5. Shit looks amazing ...enjoy it my brotha!

6. It looks like it might be a cross with GDP as a parent, but no way to tell for sure.

Either way its looks nice man, enjoy

7. Nice looking buds there. Looks almost exactly like mine and i got purple widow. Those are some ass dank nugs.