Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown Ohio Dank ( NEW PICS )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I Got HIGH Dro, Jul 18, 2009.

1. #1 I Got HIGH Dro, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
    first off i just wanna say i know the pictures aren't great but if you would see the camera i took them on you would understand lol..but anywayyyyyys just got a half O of this bud for 200. smokes reallllllllllll nice. has a mild piney smell, you can feel it in your lungs when you hit it ( if you understand what i mean lol) and is definetely a sativa one bowl and i was toast :eek: lol...but tell me what ya guys think :smoking:

ImageShack Gallery

The new pics

ImageShack Gallery

2. damn dude that shit looks real dank

3. Where in ohio do you hail from. I'm from the 330.

Nice buds btw :smoking:

4. nice budzzzz... i got a half for 200 also and im in the 513 and it looks really similar!:smoking:
    [​IMG]

5. I live in canton, Home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame lol:smoking:

6. ya dude that actually does look like what i got. Im gonna try to get some better ligthing and take more pics

7. bump for the new pics

8. haha yea i have a crappy HP camera.. like 3.1 mega px either ways its some chronic:p

9. 330 represent!

10. 614 reppppppressent lol 120 for a1/4 of ssommme dankkk white widow