Unknown Drug

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Psychotic, May 31, 2009.

1. I had a friend, who took all kinds of drugs anytime of the day. One day I was walking down the street and I saw him with a huge gash in his head. He had no idea he had a gash and didn't feel the pain from it. Can you tell me what drug he took was?

I'll desc it more. He was very hyper, felt superhuman, and was just overall messed up. I'm very curious of what drug is able to produce this type of high.

2. high doses of prescription stimulants, cocaine, meth

he was on a stimulant for sure, probably cocaine because he was obviously numb if he didn't feel the gash and yayo has a numbing effect. blow also gives that superhuman effect for many people. he was sped the fuck up for sure

3. Or good old pcp? My vote would be for meth or pcp

4. Can meth produce a pain relieving effect?

5. prolly either tweek or PCP

6. You feel like a superhuman. It allows you to do crazy things, run like the wind, lift increadable weights, if the guy was feeling pain the meth would overpower that feeling. It doesn't relieve pain, but he probably just didn't notice or care.

Also a 'gash to the head' is kind of misleading. Because he was high, he may not have noticed that. Also any injuries to the head tend to bleed alot, and if you arn't aware of this, you can produce a nasty looking injury with minimal effort or pain.

7. Narrowed it down to:

crack
    meth
    pcp

I saw abuncha vidoes where people dont feel pain when they're getting tasered cause of these drugs.

prolly wasn't pcp, since people tend to get naked on that shit because of the heat.

8. Sounds like PCP to me...

Effects of PCP Use:

A moderate amount of PCP often causes users to feel detached, distant, and estranged from their surroundings. Numbness of the extremities, slurred speech, and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability. A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects. Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur. In some users, PCP may cause acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom; in others, paranoia and violent hostility, and in some, it may produce a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Many believe PCP to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse.

9. why not just ask him

10. This.

11. lol true

no one thinks blow? cmon

12. Thats some twack or PCP fo sho.

13. He probably just packed a fat bowl mids

14. PCP is my guess

15. You read my mind

16. Datura! He didn't know what was going on! Lol or PCP/Meth