Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

unknown dank, hq pics, come see!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by codycannabis, Nov 11, 2010.

1. so this is some bud that i grew, i dont if the strain is legit, but i was told it was "sweet god", it was a clone and this is my favorite nug, it weighs 6.2 grams, it is a hard smell to describe, really heavy, kinda fuely you could say, anyays heres a pic!:cool:

Attached Files:

2. God damn...that's beautiful. How much bud like that did you pull from that plant?

3. Thanks man, it was a learning curve to get that quality :D i pulled just a little over an ounce of all buds like that, i am doing a new run of that strain, check my signature for the progress.

4. some beauty of genetics.

im excited to see what my bagseed turns into haha

5. Will do...that looks like an an indica dominent strain by the colour of the hairs

6. Looks hella dank, enjoy :smoke:

7. thanks guys, it was pretty well balanced as far as being indica/sativa concerning its growth characteristics, it does give you a great indica buzz though, my favorite, i also have a bit of frozen qwiso from the trimmings :)

8. Attached Files:

9. here is another picture of another nug that i have left from a separate plant, its not my choice smoke because it is really sweet and fruity, but its dank none the less.:smoke:

Attached Files:

• blu.jpg
      blu.jpg
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  10. woweeeee the hash and bud look spectacular :hello:

11. thanks man, al this stuff is my own first tries with it all, its all my personally grown stuff, so when you guys think its looking good it gets me stoked becasue i feel like i know what i am doing lol :hello: :smoke: