University or Oregon officially asks it's freshmen to stop masturbating in the shower

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheRedPill, Nov 12, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Thank god I'm not in the dorms anymore! :bolt:

2. LMFAO thats fucken halairous dude

3. what the fuck? hahaha

are you trolling me OP?

4. Yeah, my university had problems with people clogging the drains with semen as well.

5. Nope, this is 100% real!

6. I would have laughed my ass off at that if society hadn't desensitized.

7. hold on im going to see if our flier about masturbating and clogging pipes with semen is still up.

8. Semen Clogs pipes?

9. yes, this is a well known fact. do you live in a cave? over time semen hardens into a crystalline structure that is resistant to water and therefore builds up eventually acting as strong as cement, completely closing off piping, only to collect more semen.

10. What if in 1000s of years archeologists find this and think america colapsed because nobody could stop masturbating. Like Easter island but with compulsive masturbating instead of making statues

11. BS. What the hell is crystalline semen. I have no idea where you got this information, or if you're not serious.

http://www.brobible.com/slideshows/view/11-examples-clogged-dorm-shower-letter

I'm sure they're all bogus.

12. I like that highdea.

13. I feel like I saw a picture of this like 2 years ago...

14. Trolled, OP is gullible. Hell I saw one a few days ago with an Oregon St. letterhead, exact same wording.

15. hahaha this shit is funny, i gotta talk to my friend that is at U of O about this.

16. We got one of those fake letters at my University as well, but I study in Wales...

[​IMG]

17. In my experience there is only one thing that clogs a shower drain:

Women.

18. Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Saw this on 4chan over a year ago.