University of Colorado?

Discussion in 'General' started by dom12, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hey blades, just wonderin if anyone here goes to or went to university of colorado in boulder. I know for a fact there has to be a few of you in these boards considering that they have a notorious reputation for their weed :smoke:

I might be headed out west for uni so I just want some insight on how you guys like it out there.. Thanks guys :bongin:

2. CSU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fuck Boulder.

3. Care to share why? :p

4. the town itself is beautiful, and don't get me wrong there are plenty of cool people...

but for the most part you're just going to encounter trust fund babies, trust-afarians and a bunch of rich, spoiled douchebags. so many rude, disrespectful kids that have no penchant for being nice to strangers or even friends. that's the only reason i didn't go there, the people ruined it for me.

so glad i chose CSU. tons of breweries, dank weed, beautiful women and beyond down to earth, friendly people.

if you visit Boulder i would also suggest visiting Fort Collins ;)

5. because illa cant handle the dank we got here

i dont go to CU though, but boulder kicks ass lol illa be jealous

Fort Collins is full of hipsters anyway

6. you hung with the wrong crowd then lol

i dont encounter those people unless i go to the popular bars on thurs/fri/sat.

7. i've gotten the same quality weed at dispensaries in Boulder that i have almost everywhere else ;)

i'm definitely NOT jealous of anyone who lives in Boulder. the only thing i could be jealous of is your view of the Flatirons. that's about it :)

i'd rather deal with hipsters than hordes of assholes :rolleyes:

8. I heard ALOT about all these trust fund babies going to CU and people who flaunt they're money around are people I cannot stand. We got enough of those kinds of people in my hometown, trust me..

9. JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS OOOOH ILLA IS FO RILLA JEALOUS

hahaha im just playin man, i just choose to avoid the idiots in boulder and do my own thing with my friends. When we do encounter idiots our "haha you are fucking stupid and we are way too high to care" attitude makes them pretty irritated hahahaha

10. exactly. literally 350 kids from my graduating class (California...) went to Boulder. another reason to dissuade me from going there.

up to you man, you're going to have a blast anywhere you go in CO :) :wave:

11. you choose who you put around yourself lol

i hate when people whine about people they dont like...

dont fucking hang around them???

hahahaha

12. but when they're around you regardless, it's kind of hard. there are ALOT of people in Boulder dude. it's hard to escape the douchebaggery for too long! :p

13. Noo lol it's not who I'm hanging around with sirsog.. It's just the people in my town are rich snobs and are obnoxious with their money..

Trust me I'm not hanging around with 45 year old rich guys :p

14. 100k people, tons of open space and mountains

compared to boulders size, there arent a lot of people hahahah

either way, i dont encounter these people on a level that would make me leave... sure i may see them... but thats not really an issue, as long as i dont have to interact with them, im good

15. it's A LOT different when you're going to school there versus just living there ya know?

16. ive lived here for nearly 23 years man

ive gone to school here, i just dont currently go to school here... in fact.. i went to school here with the kids who became those people when they were still young lol

i know how it goes

17. to each their own, man. everyone has their own experiences. i was just offering my input, as were you.

he just needs to see it for himself. :smoke:

18. yea, and i wasnt denying those people arent around, i was just saying if you are the type that can ignore people, its not issue hahahah

19. I think I'll be able to put up with these people.. Like you said I just won't associate with them, shouldn't be too hard..

I'm just lookin to have a good 4 years, and I hear the snowboarding is fuckin awesome too. Better start practicin haha

20. normally i have no qualms ignoring people like that. did that all of middle/high school... but shit man, it's hard when there are SOOOO MANYYYY

maybe i'm just not stoned enough when i'm down yonder