Universe

Discussion in 'General' started by Budd, Mar 2, 2005.

1. How do you think the universe was created?

Time is relative. A fly sees everything around it moving very slow. Though I can't prove it, I'm sure the fly doesn't know much else about the world around it. About the technology or intelligence we have. Everything. The universe is the fly. And the fly has to be in something bigger. What? I think time travel will come around someday (if it already hasn't) too. :smoke: :smoking:

2. after i smoke later tonite ill come back to this and see if i can understand it lol

3. Ah no, you have me thinking really deeply about the Universe again!

Back when I was in Wales with my friend, we got very stoned one night, and were outside looking into the sky. It was most stars Ive ever seen in my life. I live in London, so rarely see clear night skies.

This was truly one of the most awesome things I've ever seen, a 360 degree view of the sky, covered in fucking billions or stars. I could even see the satellites above Earth moving across the sky, along with a couple of shooting stars.
    While looking up there, we started out our deep Universal conversations again, completely overwhelmed by the whole size and existence of it.

I think there must be a thing/mass before the Universe, there cant have been nothing to create it. Maybe theres something holding the universe....shit..Ive got to that stage again where its too hard to imagine any more...

I like that part In MIB, where the galaxy is inside the cats crystal collar.

Hmm I think Im just rambling now.. Veerrrry Stonned :smoke:

4. Precisely the point :smoke:

Well since ya brought it up, a perfect example is in that movie, the very last part, where they zoom out from the earth, then solar system, then galaxy and so on, until you end up being in some aliens marble. I kinda think thats what it is.. either that, or like the matrix kinda where theres someone bigger than us watching us, and we don't know about it...

Damn I'm stoned :smoke:

5. i thuoght id revive a thread, so
    this seems like a good one.

6. I don't believe that it just spontaneously appeared and we're all here by chance. I think there must have been some sort of creator although I'm not sure what (or who) this creator is. I have some ideas like the /great universal mind/ or "God". LoL who/whatever "God" is. :smoke: