United States Military antics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by figarofigaro, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #1 figarofigaro, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    this photo showed up on my newsfeed on Facebook.

Is this really what we want our country to be? I honestly don't care that this took place... but the fact that there's pictures of it on the internet doesn't make us seem too official. Or do I just have a stick up my ass today?

[​IMG]

I blurred out names/places/dates yadaydayday

2. Meh.. maybe slight stick up the ass. Boys will be boys.. Its the pissing on taliban corpses, burning of Korans in public and executions of foreign civilians I worry about more.

3. Thing is, these are the guys that will be pissing on corpses when they're deployed.

4. I don't believe this is any type of negative behavior and I believe to say these men will piss on corpses is a little insensitive of an assumption to lay on these brave young men.. A soldier didn't wake up when the CO came in, so he got pranked. This is a win-win. He learns his lesson, and he doesn't have to be screamed at by his CO all night through drills or extra PT

5. As for the OP, I kind of agree, Online networks arent the place for things when your supposed to be the most honorable of men, but what can you say these college age men are still..well, college age men. They will do whatever they do. Military barracks are just extra dangerous college dorms that your dick father also lives in to yell at you

6. You forgot to leave out the photo of yourself, if you care or haven't noticed.

7. I totally noticed it.:cool:

I only noticed it because facebook is my life.:(

8. Nice glasses man, they look like mine :smoke:

9. Pfffssstttt. Maritime college, they aint't Military (although a few may continue into the military).
    Hazing would not be allowed in a military college. :smoke:

10. Don't know if you guys got the memo, but Muslims are trying to take over the world

11. oh fuck me.
    i tripled checked that before i saved it too...

12. That's a pretty steep assumption you've got there, hombre.

13. It's our secret bud! Lol