United States and its laws

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by New Guy 1, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Since the United States and our great Leader George W. Bush has passed something called the patriot act, agencys such as the D.E.A. can find information without using a warrant, this site may perhaps be a great jumping off point to find otherwise law abbiding citizens (growing marijuana) and find where they are growing because of IP address. I'm assuming the big growers are smart enough to use a different computer location rather than that of their grow space, but my main concern and questions is, does any one know of anyone who has been caught growing marijuana because of pictures posted or information written on this website ? ? ?

2. As long as I have been here, I can't recall anyone being busted directly because of this site. Surely, plenty have been busted, but that is usually of their own error or something caused in their life, not because of the website.

However, you are responsible for your own posts, so if you feel uncomfortable, just don't post anything revealing about yourself and you will be fine. The servers of GC are located in the Netherlands :)

and, Welcome to the City! :wave:

3. thanks for the knowlegde i also am figuring if anyone has a small grow operations >100 than the govrnt wont waste their time and money to go through the process of warrent, thermal imaging, arrest, etc... so thanks again i just get paranoid sometimes!! Happy growing

4. You figure wrong.

5. why do i figure wrong?? do you know anyone that has happened to.. i just read a post that someone on here got busted with about a hundred plants.. im wondering if this site had anything to do with that

6. I don't know if you're wrong, but never underestimate The “MAN”. The truth; is don't worry. If you live breath eat and shit in the house that you grow in (not a huge grow but maybe a small room sealed up well) you have nothing to worry about. The “MAN” usually are not watching you, well also if you have a job I guess would be a good one to. That is if you are surviving finically off your grow in witch case someday they will find you out. Be smart about what you do! Me? I don't grow weed, a couple of guys I met in Francisco do.

7. iirc the OP of that thread said the cops spotted their outdoor plants from the air.