Unit Farm Grow Tent

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Unit Farm, Apr 15, 2017.

1. The UFO light worked pretty well for me... I did not feel like I'm under powering my space as I got a light to fit the area. The Dark Devil ended up very very dark because the light runs so cool, and as you can see the nugs were super frosty. I saved money by not getting an extraction fan, not getting an ac unit, and I was not running 600 watts, only like 130 so I saved money on power too.

Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

2. Any chance of details of your grow ( room size, pot size , light size , medium . And length of your growing experience) and a full plant picture and yeild of this plant or grow, . Look through my profile for my pics , I think my most recent is about 5 week a lot frostier and bigger than your pictured buds .

I am not looking for less wattage I am looking for bigger better results , as a sales rep he should have acknowledged that i obviously intend to utilise my room properly , but instead of offering different lights or more lights , continue to argue his point of how he has underpowered my room to prove he hasn’t,

I can not deal with a company when the sales rep can’t recommend me the correct light sources .or at least a range of options.

3. *jots down Dark Devil for next auto haul* Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Right so your room is 2’x3’ my room is a couple inches wider, I flip flop between cheap led 150w and 250w hps in this room , same size room as your dark devils much bigger yeild EDE14A47-BC92-40B3-9C5E-622545A4DFC8.jpeg 1EDB814C-C309-4514-B20F-2C820A63CF5C.jpeg 36DF2CA9-2F30-4311-B5AD-6DA8A653AC30.jpeg 134918CF-73C9-4538-8803-D367FE73AFF2.jpeg 4E73AFEB-91E3-4846-A2F2-898AA5B506A5.jpeg 9B4145F2-B74C-455F-9C78-17E89DBC149B.jpeg 0620D22C-307E-4050-BF6C-3AFEEEA2D37C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Two weeks remaining

6. Nicely done! What strain are you growing? The Dark Devil is not a high yielding strain. Check out my outdoor Dark Devil. It's getting full sun outside and still you will yield more than me. There are many factors obviously. Anyway your plants look great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Critical royal queen seeds on right , red diesel barneys farm on left , good run this heats absolutely killed my room this year though that’s why I’m on the path of led ,but I want my yeild to increase , you averaged 2oz a plant correct? Between 4-5 oz per light ? Each of my plants both have at least 4oz on them now I train for six per plant minimum but this run has been a hard one (personal injury + a seemingly never ending heatwave)

• Like Like x 1
  8. God it's been so long since I used a blurple led. I was wondering if you are using the flower booster and if yes how many and how big is the space and do you notice a big difference in the grown with them
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Honestly pal I’m only just getting into the led thing because of this heat . Honestly they’re the oldest UFO’s you can find way under powered but have rigged it up so that they get good light aswell . 2’2x3’2 ,a 250 watt hps until temps hit 87f automatically switching hps off then two of the pictured lights , about 70~75actual watts apiece turn on as to cool the room to 72f before flipping back to hps .

10. All I run is led now. I used to only run HID but the electric was way to much and heat impossible to deal with shit it's a struggle to fight led temps but I always stay at 80 or.lower but the led look like white light or is white light[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. What leds what size room how much you yeild? You can see what the heat has done to the diesel need to go get some canes really , smells peppery with a hint of tiastick , critical is very citrus mainly lemon , love the smell of my room atm

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. With my ,set up my folux solution led room gave me 386 grams on 4 week veg 68 days in flower, perfect sun Goliath gave me 400 even and it was 5 week veg and 70 day flower

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why would you pay so much for a light not wanting to see the returns ASAP?

14. What size room were they. In?

15. Folux 4 by 4 GOLIATH 5 by 5

• Like Like x 1
  16. Starting another review on ELECTRIC SKY 300. So getting another room a 5 by 5 so then I'll be running 3 5 by 5 and 1 4 by 4 all top shelf led in it. I don't really like using HID anymore I used HPS for years tried LEC/CMH love it for winter grows in a 4 by 4 other than that it's led all the way for me the GOLIATH was one my best harvest ever. And quality wise the best ever also. I honestly love that light the COB black diamond is ok but the max yield looks dope and I love my white led, and hoping good things from ES300 2X

• Like Like x 1
  17. I saw returns! Sometimes we grow for quantity, other times for quality. The journal I did highlighted the ability of the Unit Farm UFO led to produce very high quality medicine. Next time I'll try for quantity, but my outdoor grows usually keep me pretty well stocked up.

18. You’ll find I’m growing some quality medicine but there’s plenty of it , I’ve also come to the conclusion that your a unit farm sales rep also , neither of you have the foggiest idea about what this light can do .

I’m out this company is a scam

• Like Like x 1
  19. So glad to hear that you are happy with our light, and thanks for helping me out here:thankyou:

• Like Like x 1